• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TomTom - Problem Fixed

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey

Ive got TomTom Navigator 6.010 running on both my hermes and old wizard. The wizard connects straight away to my bluetooth gps where as my hermes says 'no gps device', Ive got it set up as a com port and told tomtom what device and which port it is on. Does any body have a clue whats wrong with my hermes and tomtom?

Alex

Edited by El Boyo

Posted

Do you have the 'phone' turned on? My Hermes would never connect if it was in 'flight mode'.

Posted

Hey

Ive got TomTom Navigator 6.010 running on both my hermes and old wizard. The wizard connects straight away to my bluetooth gps where as my hermes says 'no gps device', Ive got it set up as a com port and told tomtom what device and which port it is on. Does any body have a clue whats wrong with my hermes and tomtom?

Alex

Once you've done that then shouldn't have to do it again. I have to pair my GPS, give it on out going COM port (usually COM 4) and then for TomTom6 manually set it up to use COM4. After that it works every time. You should try TomTom7 as that picks up the GPS automatically and has some nice added features. Latest version working on Hermes is 7.910.