Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paulbadassbriant

screen frezze

3 posts in this topic

I had installed Spb panel, batti 2.4, htc enlarge menu, htc keyboard, touchflo 3d and experia tweek, but when i went to go from the spb panel to any of the others the screen would just freeze, if i left it long enough, the screen would go dim, but would come back if i tapped it, i did a hard reset and now only have the spb panel, and no such problems yet, any others had this problem or could maybe tell me what caused it?

cheers

I had installed Spb panel, batti 2.4, htc enlarge menu, htc keyboard, touchflo 3d and experia tweek, but when i went to go from the spb panel to any of the others the screen would just freeze, if i left it long enough, the screen would go dim, but would come back if i tapped it, i did a hard reset and now only have the spb panel, and no such problems yet, any others had this problem or could maybe tell me what caused it?

cheers

I think you may already have the answer from the other forums but the exact same happened to me - it's the Touchflo3d.... I have gotten rid of it and it seems ok now (was ok prior to the instalation of Toucflo 3d)....

I think you may already have the answer from the other forums but the exact same happened to me - it's the Touchflo3d.... I have gotten rid of it and it seems ok now (was ok prior to the instalation of Toucflo 3d)....

Yes, touchflo 3d is guilty. Same here until I uninstalled touchflo and now all is ok

Dani