Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tris

HTC Vox Switch on, green light then switches off. Please help!

7 posts in this topic

I had a keypad problem with my HTC Vox and had to replace the it. I purchased another non-working HTC Vox to use as spares, which had this problem that when turned on, the green light came on, vibrated and then went off. Now that I have swapped over the keypad, my one is doing the same thing. Can anyone help?

Sounds like a battery fault :lol:

Check whether the battery is inserted correctly and all contacts are ok.

Thanks guys, will give it a bash tonight. Your help is much appreciated. Will keep you posted. Weird thing is I tried both batteries, my original and the one that came with the spare phone. Will check charge tonight.

Edited by Tris

I had a keypad problem with my HTC Vox and had to replace the it. I purchased another non-working HTC Vox to use as spares, which had this problem that when turned on, the green light came on, vibrated and then went off. Now that I have swapped over the keypad, my one is doing the same thing. Can anyone help?

I had the same problemI solved this by checking the connector between MB and display

I had the same problemI solved this by checking the connector between MB and display

Are you talking about the main pin connector between the 2 halves of the phone or the lcd connecter inside the lcd half of the phone? I am still having this problem.

i had this on two vox's

the problem is a micro switch next to the sim card, for some reason once opening the case and then reassemble the switch does not "push in"

i just put a bit of super glue on mine and it works fine