Dilbert79

Touch Diamond - Divx videos playback?

Dilbert79    0

Hi,

What's needed in order to be able to watch divx/xvid videos on Diamond? I copied a movie file on my device and plays perfectly - only that there's no sound=(

I also tried with some converter and was able to get the sound but then the picture wasn't showing properly. Any suggestions. For I have Divx Player PPC installed. Do I still need some codec or perhaps some other encoding tool?

Thanks a lot for your answers,

-P-

Edited by Dilbert79

Kevlarski    1
Hi,

What's needed in order to be able to watch divx/xvid videos on Diamond? I copied a movie file on my device and plays perfectly - only that there's no sound=(

I also tried with some converter and was able to get the sound but then the picture wasn't showing properly. Any suggestions. For I have Divx Player PPC installed. Do I still need some codec or perhaps some other encoding tool?

Thanks a lot for your answers,

-P-

I use TCPMP (0.72RC1) and the divx videos are fine. The version I have is free, the next version is called core player and can be found here: http://www.coreplayer.com/ but you have to pay for the new one. Search Google for TCPMP and you will find the free downloads.