Best radio/phone ROM for i900 at the moment?

Guest cyberarmy

Guest X-pro
What the problem Dear,

why r u switching back to XBIC1

I find PUJA1 every powerful on my phone

Ha ha <_< dear

I just moved to a new apartment and talked with a neighbor. The problem is that we have an mobile antenna on the roof and the walls in the apartment has fire proof walls.That means a lot of iron and it blocks the signal. The phone will always search the strongest signal and that is the antenna on the roof when i'am in the kitchen, but when i'am in the living room, the signal can't get a strong signal from the antenna on the roof and the phone switches to another antenna. When that happens the funny noices come so can't move around to much :mellow: So puja is back on, dear :(

Edited by X-pro

Guest AlexGV

[Hi guys...

I tried to update the phone part of my Omnia i900 (I've been flashed the ROM part for a long time, but the phone part is the first time), but I keep receiving the annoying message "port create retry (25)" counting down to "port create retry (0)" then fail. Obviously, my XP has the Samsung CDMA modem driver installed, since I flashed my Omnia so many times.

I googled it but I just could find people asking for help... nothing about the solution.

Has anyone some tip, to me?

As legacy of my frustrated tries, I have now a different "first start page", when the phone starts.... where before appeared "Omnia", now appears an image (a phone with an over warning symbol). Then the phone start normally.

Sorry about my poor English, guys.]

EDIT: I've succeded on update my phone, using another computer. I still didn't undestand what happened to the first one. I'm now running PUJA1 (PU=Russia, J=2010, A=January, 1=Release number) working fine. I still couldn't realize any advantages, but I'm running this version just since y-day.

Edited by AlexGV

Guest skipfs
After afew days, what's your favorite phone rom : XBIC1 or PUJA1 ?

Th

when the problem with the usb port happens, you have to usr another one. Never use a hub.

At my Medion PC for instance the front usb is an intern hub and don`t work. the rear one works at once.

Guest evanstchen
Thanks, just upgraded from XBIC1 to PUJA1 <_<

Th

Hi,

If its not too much of a hassle, do revert on your experience comparing the battery life on PUJA1 to XBIC1.

eg. XBIC1 last usually 3 days on light use? PUJA1 last 4 days? or same but better call quality, etc.

Thanks.

Guest raaj13

need a little help. am using javafx to run java apps.the apps are running fine but the text size is small and there is no option to resize them. can the text size be increased???(i dont wana start a new topic)

Guest lupus_hegemonia
need a little help. am using javafx to run java apps.the apps are running fine but the text size is small and there is no option to resize them. can the text size be increased???(i dont wana start a new topic)

Sorry, can't help you - I don't even playing java games. Sorry...

Guest tmichel
Hi,

If its not too much of a hassle, do revert on your experience comparing the battery life on PUJA1 to XBIC1.

eg. XBIC1 last usually 3 days on light use? PUJA1 last 4 days? or same but better call quality, etc.

Thanks.

Sure, I'll do ...

Cheers

Th

Guest hnada

dear all, i have WM7 and always flashed roms easily with grand prix, but when trying to flash the phoe part i get that

Step 4. Phone image Downloading

Downloading PHONE...

Switch USB to Phone Success...

Error! PhoneUSB Detect Failed

Port Create retry (25)

Port Create retry (24)

Port Create retry (23)

Port Create retry (1)

Port Create retry (0)

Download failed!!

Please some one help

Guest Corwin9S

just a little question... someone know where are from (country, region, operator) this ROM's code ?

HH

JI

PU

PM

PA

??

tx really in advance !

Edited by Corwin9S

Guest tmichel
Sure, I'll do ...

Cheers

Th

Afew feedback after XBIC1 to PUJA1 upgrade :

PUJA1's battery life is as far as good as XBIC1, even a bit better.

PUJA1's GSM Signal strength is great, no call drop.

PUJA1's sound call quality is perfect and getting GPS fix rocks

even when driving during getting fix...

Not found phone bugs yet not strange behaviours.

So far, I honnestly do not regret having done the step.

HTH

Th

Guest johnx7
Afew feedback after XBIC1 to PUJA1 upgrade :

PUJA1's battery life is as far as good as XBIC1, even a bit better.

PUJA1's GSM Signal strength is great, no call drop.

PUJA1's sound call quality is perfect and getting GPS fix rocks

even when driving during getting fix...

Not found phone bugs yet not strange behaviours.

So far, I honnestly do not regret having done the step.

HTH

Th

Thanks for your comment tmichel, it's really handy compared to "nice" or "so far so good" for the

last 3 pages.

Guest taimoor ashraf

hi all

please help me updating my phone part to PUJA1. currently im using DXIA2. one i tried to mess up with it and got my phone locked and waz put to great trouble unlocking it. please please please i want to upgrade it...wot should i do to avoid it being locked :s

Guest ketamdaco
Hi guys...

I tried to update the phone part of my Omnia i900 (I've been flashed the ROM part for a long time, but the phone part is the first time), but I keep receiving the annoying message "port create retry (25)" counting down to "port create retry (0)" then fail. Obviously, my XP has the Samsung CDMA modem driver installed, since I flashed my Omnia so many times.

I googled it but I just could find people asking for help... nothing about the solution.

Has anyone some tip, to me?

As legacy of my frustrated tries, I have now a different "first start page", when the phone starts.... where before appeared "Omnia", now appears an image (a phone with an over warning symbol). Then the phone start normally.

Sorry about my poor English, guys.

It was happened to me either:(

Please Guys, give us any solutions....

Guest Darius P.
It was happened to me either:(

Please Guys, give us any solutions....

Please check:

the phone battery must be full charged.

the phone must be connected directly to computer USB port. (NO any USB hubs)

all firewall’s must be OFF.

rgds,

Darenas

Edited by Darius P.

Guest Daniel Gava

With PUJA1 my 3G doesn't work. Is it necessary perform hard-reset after uploading the phone.bin to Omnia? I didn't do it.... Anyway, just got back to JIIA1 and it (3G) works just fine.... everything else too... So, I gonna test it for some days and them I'll give you some feedback

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest blade87
With PUJA1 my 3G doesn't work. Is it necessary perform hard-reset after uploading the phone.bin to Omnia? I didn't do it.... Anyway, just got back to JIIA1 and it (3G) works just fine.... everything else too... So, I gonna test it for some days and them I'll give you some feedback

Just tested it and 3G working fine by me and I didn't do a hard reset, but I don't use it much, because I'm not in it's range and I always have half signal. I only switch to it if I want to make a video call, but those are rare occasions.

Guest Darius P.
Just tested it and 3G working fine by me and I didn't do a hard reset, but I don't use it much, because I'm not in it's range and I always have half signal. I only switch to it if I want to make a video call, but those are rare occasions.

same to me....