Wot? No "Paul's must have FREE Touch HD software" yet?

Guest FlangeArtist

Guest FlangeArtist

Wot? No "Paul's must have FREE Touch HD software" yet? Paul must be slipping or enjoying his (checking his signature) HTC Advantage too much :-)

[uPATE] Ok, so here is my attempt at starting this list, until Paul get's his Touch HD. All based on what I have personally used, and based on the Diamond/Touch Pro, and help from these forums and XDA-Developers:

Edited by FlangeArtist

Guest MikeWard1701

Well I'm not Paul, and I'm a bit out of the loop with current WM software but I'd hazard a guess that any list would include;

Gsens

Core media player.

Guest WearTheFoxHat

I guess that because P hasn't got his TouchHD yet, he hasn't got round to posting a list of software to stick on it. Also Id imagine because of the huge screen estate, one would need to check all apps work on this beastie before posting!

I'm still tempted to get one though.

Guest kurtfhouse

Got mine today B)

Still setting it up but the screen is amazing, I ordered a touch pro (XDA Serra) at the same time to compare them but the XDA is heading back on the morrow!

how could it be possible that i will have my touch HD before the big man himself?!

maybe he shoudl be asking MY advice on what to install ?! B)

heh

dr_nick

I was thinking that B)

Guest dr_nick

glad you added the soft reset one - really useful since the soft reset button is behind battery cover...!

had it before but couldn't find again.

thanks!

Guest NotoriousVIC

anyone know what to put into gsencfg to make texting and emails into landscape mode?

ALso I was wondering if anyone knew any programs to make the windows mobile part of this phone prettier. Once you get into the whole texting or email part (Basically out of touchflo) it is really ugly. I am going to play around with iFonz and see if that will help

Guest NotoriousVIC
anyone know what to put into gsencfg to make texting and emails into landscape mode?

ALso I was wondering if anyone knew any programs to make the windows mobile part of this phone prettier. Once you get into the whole texting or email part (Basically out of touchflo) it is really ugly. I am going to play around with iFonz and see if that will help

just kidding, doesnt work on touch hd

grrrrr anyone have any idea how to make it look at least somewhat appealing?

also anyone know any good freeware games?

Guest NotoriousVIC
just kidding, doesnt work on touch hd

grrrrr anyone have any idea how to make it look at least somewhat appealing?

also anyone know any good freeware games?

Sorry for the repetive posts but I forgot to ask two more questions if anyone can answer

Anyway I can use the video call function (via 3rd part program) to lets say video chat with someone on msn messenger on their computer?

Is there anyway to use the GPS without a data plan? Google Maps actually worked for some reason the first time i used it but now says that it requires a data plan...RAWR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...