Touch HD from Mobileexpress.co.uk

Guest kjt57

I found a link from Quidco to Mobileexpress.co.uk the prices seem very good, has anyone dealt with them?

The offer I was looking at is:

Touch HD £14.99

Dolphin 40 £40 per month

600mins 500texts

Twelve month contract

£50 rebate from Quidco..............

Any thoughts on this offer? B)

From our Mobiles.co.uk affiliate...

FREE on Dolphin 40 with £50 auto cashback, if using our affiliate link above enter code 'MoDaCo' to get a free Jabra bluetooth driver pack too!

P

I only want a twelve month contract. their price £49.99 no cashback

Guest johninnit

Hi Paul,

A quick question about your Mobiles.co.uk affiliate please, as I've only ever used high st or retentions for upgrades/changes before, not a 3rd party. The deals look great (well negotiated you!), but there's no way to add data bundles for o2 or Orange whilst buying. Are the networks likely to get sniffy if you go to them to request the bundle after renewing elsewhere?

cheers, John

Guest kurtfhouse

I got my HD from Mobiles.co.uk

Free phone, £35 per month (18 month), £10 cash back and a free Jabra bluetooth headset (thanks Paul!)

Their service was great, no problems at all, so will probably use them again as I couldn't peronally find a better deal for what I was looking for.

I'm pretty sure you can get £40 cashback if you buy a contract phone from mobiles.co.uk via quidco aswell.

Edited by kurtfhouse

Guest aliman2000
I found a link from Quidco to Mobileexpress.co.uk the prices seem very good, has anyone dealt with them?

The offer I was looking at is:

Touch HD £14.99

Dolphin 40 £40 per month

600mins 500texts

Twelve month contract

£50 rebate from Quidco..............

Any thoughts on this offer? B)

I ordered this over the phone yesterday (to make sure they had stock) and was expecting delivery today. Have just found out that mobileexpress (dialaphone) have ordered the wrong phone (diamond), wrong tariff (£30 unlimited texts), taken too much money from my bank account (£24.95), wrong contract length (18 months) and have advised me of the wrong delivery date. I'm not going to sign for the phone when it arrives, it can return to sender and be cancelled at their end. They said that if I sign for delivery then I have to absorb any costs with returning it due to it being unwanted. Bunch of jokers, will never go near them again!