The touch HD is FINALLY available on O2!

Guest PaulOBrien

Can anyone comment on O2 as a provider versus TMobile and Orange for the Touch HD? Mobiles.co.uk are the only ones offering the HD on a O2 contract but have heard some horror stories about them. Orange dont offer unlimited data bundled in their plans. TMobile is a complete unknown for me.

Thanks for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dale Pearson

Can anyone confim that the HD Touch that comes from Mobiles.co.uk on the 02 network is the standard HTC unbranded handset?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Shuflie
Can anyone confim that the HD Touch that comes from Mobiles.co.uk on the 02 network is the standard HTC unbranded handset?

Thanks in advance.

It is, or at least the one I got a couple of weeks ago was. O2 haven't got the Touch HD yet as Orange still have an exclusive on it for network subsidised phones. If it ever comes to O2 officially it will not be call the Touch HD as they rebrand all their HTC phone in their XDA line-up.

Guest Dale Pearson
It is, or at least the one I got a couple of weeks ago was. O2 haven't got the Touch HD yet as Orange still have an exclusive on it for network subsidised phones. If it ever comes to O2 officially it will not be call the Touch HD as they rebrand all their HTC phone in their XDA line-up.

Shuflie,

thanks for the response its much appreciated.

I was also wondering if you have ever used your phone on O2 as a modem with a laptop? I have this feature currently with T-Mobile, that I use rarely, but still do use and wondered how you have got on with it, assuming you moved to the unlimited Internet bundle.

Thanks.

Guest Shuflie

I haven't tried it out since I tend not to take my laptop out and about with me, but the ability to do it is there. I think it's against the FUP though so you probably shouldn't make a habit of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.