TCPMP - Has anyone got this to work on the X1?

Guest squilla

Guest squilla

I have always found this to be a great player for all the PPCs I have had but I cant even get it to load upon my X1. Ive installed it and every time I try and start the program I get a crash message.

Has ayone got this to work? If so what version are you using?

Edited by squilla

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rothariger
I have always found this to be a great player for all the PPCs I have had but I cant even get it to load upon my X1. Ive installed it and every time I try and start the program I get a crash message.

Has ayone got this to work? If so what version are you using?

i do a search with the error and xperia in google and found a recompiled version of the tcpmp that works... i dont have the link... sorry...

• 1 month later...
Guest nestor227
sorry forget the link but i have the file.. working very well. try to download plug ins as well. can watch a big movie..

where can i get additional plug-in for the player? thanks

• 5 months later...
Guest gabriel4097

The Touch, the difference in the Device Info screen is that the ROM is 3.03.651.4. The "official leak" from two weeks ago was 3.03.651.2. In process of downloading and will apply; maybe it will fix a few quirks. I can say using the new ROM has been great. the GPS and EVDO rev A are great. Live Search with the GPS integration has saved my butt a couple time this past week.

Mobile Satellite TV