Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mobile Guy

Telenav And Moto Q

2 posts in this topic

When I use my telenav the program either pauses or stops completely when the device is locked. If the device is unlocked and on another program or using the media player it continues to give directions.

Does anyone have a registry edit that I can do to keep it working while I lock my device?

I like to use it on my motorcyle and do not want to keep the phone unlocked, because the holster or having it in my pocket presses buttons and moves away from my route guidance.

Please help!

When I use my telenav the program either pauses or stops completely when the device is locked. If the device is unlocked and on another program or using the media player it continues to give directions.

Does anyone have a registry edit that I can do to keep it working while I lock my device?

I like to use it on my motorcyle and do not want to keep the phone unlocked, because the holster or having it in my pocket presses buttons and moves away from my route guidance.

Please help!

Google for 'Zenyee Stay Unlock for smartphone' and install it.