• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

UNLOCK OMNIA - IT WORKS !!!

168 posts in this topic

Posted

I've successfully unlocked my phone, having a custom cooked DXH2 ROM!

What I did is this: Went to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the value of IMSI entry. Then I started Lock.lnk (loaded the lock screen), and tried to lock it. For the MCC/MNC I tried to enter that IMSI entry value by first entering 4 digits (failed), then 5 digits (failed), and finally 6 digits, and succeed! For NCK I used 12345678, so no change.

Those, who couldn't unlock their phone yet may try this and report back here if they's succeed or not.

Posted (edited)

What I did is this: Went to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the value of IMSI entry. Then I started Lock.lnk (loaded the lock screen), and tried to lock it. For the MCC/MNC I tried to enter that IMSI entry value by first entering 4 digits (failed), then 5 digits (failed), and finally 6 digits, and succeed! For NCK I used 12345678, so no change.

Those, who couldn't unlock their phone yet may try this and report back here if they's succeed or not.

Hi PeterK,

Thanks for these info, as I already went to unlock it for free, I cannot do it again, maybe later if I upgrade again the ROM...

Anyway, thanks again and happy new year !!!!

Hi Paperoga,

Did you tried it ????

Edited by tin_b0

Posted

:rolleyes: :) OMG!! At last it's working!!

Tried it for several times but now this method works. I had a Vodalock and you saved me 25 euro's for unlocking! TNX!

So I did what you told me; Voda Netherlands is 20404 and I had to complete it with 1 digit (2) for unlocking with this method.

So again a complete discription for unlocking;

Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

1. type *7465625*638*# to set

2. type the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry here.

3. type your new NCK (12345678), then OK

3. type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

4. type #7465625*638*# and type your NCK (12345678)

5. enjoy.

Posted

yes, followed the above and removed network lock on tmob

Posted

And me - removed lock from T-Mobile UK

The first 5 digits were the same as the standard table of MMC - it's the 6th that is the magic bit.

Thanks

Posted

using the above method works fine for HH1 on vodafone Spain - omnia unlocked first time. Thanks.

Posted

Great!!!

With this method I unlocked my Omnia on SFR, France!

ROM: HL2

10x

Posted

thanks very much.... worked perfectly....

Posted

:rolleyes: :) OMG!! At last it's working!!

Tried it for several times but now this method works. I had a Vodalock and you saved me 25 euro's for unlocking! TNX!

So I did what you told me; Voda Netherlands is 20404 and I had to complete it with 1 digit (2) for unlocking with this method.

Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

5. enjoy.

Yes many thanks this worked for me too. on Tmobile.

Posted

:P :( OMG!! At last it's working!!

5. enjoy.

Work like a charm :) :( :( :D B) :rolleyes:

Posted

Has anyone tried unlocking Softbank's 930SC with this method? Just typing *7465625*638*# into the

dialer doesnt do anything, nor are there be any positive result when I press the call button.

All I got was, 'Service is not available'.

Posted

Great!!!

With this method I unlocked my Omnia on SFR, France!

ROM: HL2

10x

No problemo! Also thank the people of the original method in post 1.

Posted (edited)

Works with French SFR (with 6 digits=208101) and ROM i900DTHJ6/MCR02

Edited by Thoumin

Posted (edited)

Work with my custumized rom based on HJ2 - Portuguese http://omnia.maiapc.com

network TMN 26806

Unlock sucess :rolleyes:

TY

Edited by zingaralho

Posted

thank you it work very well for me i have original orange france rom

Posted

Hi

in my omnia if i typed this

type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

i have all positions disabled

This is mean i don't have a simlock?

Cheers

Kris.

PDA i900BUHJ4/PIHJ4

PHONE i900BUHJ3

Posted (edited)

Thank you!!! Unlocked it from Orange Romania!!!

But what if we update the rom later on? Will it re-lock???

Edited by wh0re6asm

Posted

Hi

in my omnia if i typed this

type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

i have all positions disabled

This is mean i don't have a simlock?

Cheers

Kris.

PDA i900BUHJ4/PIHJ4

PHONE i900BUHJ3

Just try an other simcard if you have it. But it means you don't have a network lock.

Posted

This worked great on voda uk locked omnia

i900xxhhd/achh3

buhh2

thanks

Posted

Worked great on my Orange UK locked Omnia

Phone:i900XXHH1/BVHH1

PDA:i900BVHH1

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Working on Omnia 8GB bought from Orange Romania PDA:i900XXHJ1/XFHJ1 PHONE:i900XXHI5

Romanian: Testat si merge ok network unlock pt Omnia 8GB luat din ORANGE ROMANIA PDA:i900XXHJ1/XFHJ1 PHONE:i900XXHI5

Best wishes for the best site around WINMO.Keep up the good work guys.you definetly made my day!

Edited by OviDyu

Posted

Worked great on my Orange UK locked Omnia

Phone:i900XXHH1/BVHH1

PDA:i900BVHH1

Thanks

Also now working on my unbranded & unlocked Orange Omnia.

Phone: i900XXHJ4/MSHJ1

PDA: i900XXHI5

Posted

Hi!

I'm very new to this but I am trying to unlock my Omnia. I have looked in the registry and found an entry called imsi but there isn't a number. There is a box underneath that says 'not active' but not a number in sight!! Am I missing something? Excuse me if I'm being a bit thick but if someone could point me in the right direction I would be most grateful!

Many thanks.

Posted

Hi,

My samsung i900 is also locked. It is officially recognized as Samsung Player addict i900 and is coming from france. The telco operator was SFR France.

I've tried to unlock it via the unlocking tool found in this thread, tried by up- and downgrading to various firmwares, tried via the service codes but alwas receive "SIM FAILURE ERROR HAPPENED" when trying to change the MCC/MNC.

In the registry, the IMSI code was mentioned not active. Via my brothers unlocked I900, I was able to retrieve my IMSI.

I am a Belgium user and want to use Proximus (code = 206013).

I tried with the original ROM AEHG4 and now lately flashed to DXHH3 (pda+phone). Also tried with DXHH1.

Could anybody plz help me on this?

Thanks

Posted

And me - removed lock from T-Mobile UK

The first 5 digits were the same as the standard table of MMC - it's the 6th that is the magic bit.

Thanks

hi mikestanley,

i have tmob omnia.

have u found imsi value or it was not active?

i can't able to unlock.

only one error occurred every time "sim failure error happend"