WM6.5 Clean optimized ROM based DXIA5 -> SPB Mobile Shell 3 v6411

Guest sector

Guest dreamer84

Great rom...

Only 1 very bad thing about it :excl:

When i use the new WM 6.5 lock-screen and have Spam alert Phone Extension Version1.3.5 installed and the phone is locked its not possible to anwser the phone call, because the new lock-screen is also built to anwser a phone call, so when someone calls me both the lock-screen and Phone Extension try and pickup the call = not possible to pick up the phone call at all !!! :excl:

Sooo this really sucks because i love the new WM6.5 lock-screen and Phone Extension :excl:

If only it was possible to disable one of the programs to pick up the phone call without removing either programs...

What to do?

Edited by dreamer84

Guest shingyeah

Just one quick question: May I know if this rom good enough for everyday use?

Basically I use phone, Bluetooth audio with Pocket Music, Opera for web browing, etc etc...

Thanks

Guest sector
Great rom...

Only 1 very bad thing about it :excl:

When i use the new WM 6.5 lock-screen and have Spam alert Phone Extension Version1.3.5 installed and the phone is locked its not possible to anwser the phone call, because the new lock-screen is also built to anwser a phone call, so when someone calls me both the lock-screen and Phone Extension try and pickup the call = not possible to pick up the phone call at all !!! :excl:

Sooo this really sucks because i love the new WM6.5 lock-screen and Phone Extension :excl:

If only it was possible to disable one of the programs to pick up the phone call without removing either programs...

What to do?

sorry is beyond my powers. ph0nex isnt combatible with 6.5 yet.

Just one quick question: May I know if this rom good enough for everyday use?

Basically I use phone, Bluetooth audio with Pocket Music, Opera for web browing, etc etc...

Thanks

i think u will be happy

Guest shingyeah
sorry is beyond my powers. ph0nex isnt combatible with 6.5 yet.

i think u will be happy

Thanks Sector, let me try this Rom out... Back up my Omnia first~

Thanks

Guest refugeez86

how to make spb as default home screen after reset?

EDITED:

why my sms in inbox only show phone number? not name as save in contact?

Edited by refugeez86

Guest miles_muso

Hi Sector,

I managed to solve the problem with the Enhanced USB switch – it shows in Win6.5 Settings but, for some reason, was not available through the SPB shell settings. However, I now have a bigger problem!!

As soon as I got ActiveSync working, it updated the date on my phone (I had not done this when I first used your ROM and had left it on 1/1/2008.) Of course, immediately after the date was changed, SPB Shell went into Register mode, because it thought that I had gone past the 15-day free trial period. I tried setting the date back to 1/1/08, but SPB still refused to launch.

I re-installed your ROM from scratch and changed the date before opening SPB Shell, but it still decided that the trial period had expired. I then tried this again with the option to format the internal hard disk from the ROM installer, but I still have the same problem. SPB just will not open!!

I can’t understand why it still won’t let me have a 15-day free trial period – how can it decide this after a complete wipe of the disk and a complete install of the ROM?

I suppose I could install a clean WM6.5 ROM and then use the SPB CAB to install a new version of SPB, but I’d rather use your optimised ROM. There must be a way round this!!

I should point out that I’m working on a cruise ship using a very expensive and very slow satellite link for internet access, so downloading a new ROM will cost me about £5.00 (no, I’m not joking!). I also can’t register SPB at the moment due to limited funds and an out-of-date credit card.

Please help!!

Thanks

Miles

Guest sector
Hi Sector,

I managed to solve the problem with the Enhanced USB switch – it shows in Win6.5 Settings but, for some reason, was not available through the SPB shell settings. However, I now have a bigger problem!!

As soon as I got ActiveSync working, it updated the date on my phone (I had not done this when I first used your ROM and had left it on 1/1/2008.) Of course, immediately after the date was changed, SPB Shell went into Register mode, because it thought that I had gone past the 15-day free trial period. I tried setting the date back to 1/1/08, but SPB still refused to launch.

I re-installed your ROM from scratch and changed the date before opening SPB Shell, but it still decided that the trial period had expired. I then tried this again with the option to format the internal hard disk from the ROM installer, but I still have the same problem. SPB just will not open!!

I can’t understand why it still won’t let me have a 15-day free trial period – how can it decide this after a complete wipe of the disk and a complete install of the ROM?

I suppose I could install a clean WM6.5 ROM and then use the SPB CAB to install a new version of SPB, but I’d rather use your optimised ROM. There must be a way round this!!

I should point out that I’m working on a cruise ship using a very expensive and very slow satellite link for internet access, so downloading a new ROM will cost me about £5.00 (no, I’m not joking!). I also can’t register SPB at the moment due to limited funds and an out-of-date credit card.

Please help!!

Thanks

Miles

cause i dont have this problem it is hard for me to think any solution.

try reinstalling the original cab on top of the cooked one and let me know.

Guest eranst

Hi Sector

What time "the masses" will be privileged with 6.1 version? :excl:

Actually - i had 6.5 but it has no support for additional languages, the software companies haven't released yet their software solutions for 6.5 so i saw only Jibrish. This whay i had to go back to 6.1

Please - can you kindly consider the part of the world who aren't English speakers?

Thank you so much for your great job so far!

Guest beckz11

thanks sector for this wonderful rom. :excl:

i discovered something...i have this problem..pressing on the start button dun go to spb3's launcher.. how do i fix that?

and sometimes when i m using some applications..it will auto kill the program out of nowhere..how do i resolve this?

lastly..smses coming in do not recognises those i backed-up..it shows phone number but not the name..:excl: number with my country zip code e.g. +6598765432 (+65 is the zip code) how do i resolve this?

thanks for ur help :excl:

Edited by beckz11

Guest sector
Hi Sector

What time "the masses" will be privileged with 6.1 version? :lol:

Actually - i had 6.5 but it has no support for additional languages, the software companies haven't released yet their software solutions for 6.5 so i saw only Jibrish. This whay i had to go back to 6.1

Please - can you kindly consider the part of the world who aren't English speakers?

Thank you so much for your great job so far!

yes i will make it some time next week.

Thanks for the rom so far sector, it works great.

Just wondering, is it possible to improve the performance of the today screen?

It seems rather jerky, or is this due to the windows 6.5 being still a β?

Also you might like to stick this in future versions of you rom,

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24550

it will be included in next release as it is a must tool.

today screen on Titanium or SPB?

thanks sector for this wonderful rom. :D

i discovered something...i have this problem..pressing on the start button dun go to spb3's launcher.. how do i fix that?

and sometimes when i m using some applications..it will auto kill the program out of nowhere..how do i resolve this?

lastly..smses coming in do not recognises those i backed-up..it shows phone number but not the name..:( number with my country zip code e.g. +6598765432 (+65 is the zip code) how do i resolve this?

thanks for ur help :lol:

cause u replaced the start menu in SPB options i think.

i didnt experienced any autokills...

better to hard reset if u find more problems.

Guest Bismar

The today screen on titanium.

Also, there are a lot of duplicates everywhere with titanium and spb shell.

I wonder if its possible to integrate it into the spb mobile shell carousel for a program launcher, as its far superior to the spb shell's own launcher.

Guest sluggersix

sector :D :lol: :lol: .......................Thank you so much for your hard work .. and the rest of the great people here.... love spb mobile shell...hope you keep this updated.... :( :D :D :D :D :D

I donated because I am not as smart as you guys and I wanted you to know I thank you

slugger

Guest sector
sector :D :lol: :lol: .......................Thank you so much for your hard work .. and the rest of the great people here.... love spb mobile shell...hope you keep this updated.... :( :D :D :D :D :D

I donated because I am not as smart as you guys and I wanted you to know I thank you

slugger

thank you for your generosity my friend. this will help a bit on maintaining mediafire and rapidshare space

Guest Supadan

Hey Sector, I just wana start by saying GREAT job man, i'm really loving it :-)

I have a couple issues...and being a newbie at this whole wmo6.5 thing, maybe it's jsut a problem with wmo6.5.

Well here are a couple things:

When I had spbMS3 running, i copied the spb.lnk to windows/startup to make sure it loaded and it worked fine with s2u2 until I decided to run a program, end the program and then lock it. Mainly G-Alarm. If I tried to setup an alarm and then exit out of g-alarm and then lock my phone via s2u2, my phone would sometimes hang requiring me to pull the battery out.

So then I figured this was prob s2u2's fault so reluctantly i sacrificed s2u2.

Now I'm using wmo lock which is very nice BUT once again if i run a program and immediately lock my phone, the phone sometimes hangs on me causing me to once again pull out the battery.

And just a minor annoyance...i would LOVE to have HTC task manager show up on the start bar when SPB is my home screen...any way i can make this happen?

Guest sector
Hey Sector, I just wana start by saying GREAT job man, i'm really loving it :-)

I have a couple issues...and being a newbie at this whole wmo6.5 thing, maybe it's jsut a problem with wmo6.5.

Well here are a couple things:

When I had spbMS3 running, i copied the spb.lnk to windows/startup to make sure it loaded and it worked fine with s2u2 until I decided to run a program, end the program and then lock it. Mainly G-Alarm. If I tried to setup an alarm and then exit out of g-alarm and then lock my phone via s2u2, my phone would sometimes hang requiring me to pull the battery out.

So then I figured this was prob s2u2's fault so reluctantly i sacrificed s2u2.

Now I'm using wmo lock which is very nice BUT once again if i run a program and immediately lock my phone, the phone sometimes hangs on me causing me to once again pull out the battery.

And just a minor annoyance...i would LOVE to have HTC task manager show up on the start bar when SPB is my home screen...any way i can make this happen?

Hm im not having any issues with lockscreen but better make a hard reset to be sure.

Im not using S2U2 or g-alarm though. I love the Samsung alarm clock :D

For HTC Task manager i think it is not possible as it is the way it works im afraid.

Guest Supadan

One thing I loved about s2u2 + g-alarm + s2p was that it was all configured to work together. The alarm displayed on the s2u2 lock screen and the alarm also showed up. I could also control my music from a locked phone which was really convenient.

I don't mind trying things outside of my comfort zone...but does samsung alarm work with the wmo lock screen? I'll prob run a hard reset tomorrow and i'll let you know what's up

Guest dreamer84

Hey guys...

I´ve got a problem thats driving me CRAZY.... somehow the titanium weather from the wm6.5 today screen has dissapeared !!!..... how do i add it back to the wm6.5 today screen !!?!?!?!?

I tryed to install titanium weather cab file it works but after i install it the "settings" in the wm6.5 today screen dissapears !!!!

What to do???

EDIT: I found the CHome Editor and i have enabled the TitaniumWeather but still it wont appear on the today screen...

The last time i was in settings on TitaniumWeather i think i disabled everything in the options that was called display options or something like that.... do u think thats why it wont reappear on today screen?

please help me guys :D

Edited by dreamer84

Guest geobart

Hi Sector, thx for your great work, it roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

but 4 questions,

1/ as another member i have this problem : "Keep getting Mortscript messege in the beginning and spb mobile shell does not start automatically", but i don't understand the how-to your propose some page before (update SPB ?)

2/ i'm on orange FR, and with opera when i want to watch TV, ASplayer is missing and canno't watch TV, is there any way to improve ?

3/ how can i make a shortcut for airplane mode ?

4/ is there a way to have a clean SMS viewer instead of the full list of SMS "outlook like" ?

thx and once again, really great job !!!

Edited by geobart

Guest beckz11

are there any singaporeans using this rom? cos i was wondering my contacts problem is it due to the firmware not compatible in singapore? cos when i run firmware upgrade from the official singapore samsung website its not DZIA5... sry if this is a noob question..i'm a noob.. :D

Guest nixxss

hey sector, any ideas with my streaming problem? youtube works perfectly however when going to my phone network site and trying to stream a news broadcast it doesn't work.. maybe its just my provider? however this has worked in your previous roms that i have tried.. and SPB3 is awesome!!

Guest calvin456

HI sector /...i wish to use your rom ,but when i flash it....i can't find my operator in the list....so what can i do ? i'm a hong kong user..