WM6.5 Clean optimized ROM based DXIA5 -> SPB Mobile Shell 3 v6411

Guest sector

Guest murymury

ok we will wait sector. could you please upload the file in a zip format instead of exe. that way we could test if it corrupted from download. i have very bad connection.

Guest murymury

ok we will wait sector. could you please upload the file in a zip format instead of exe. that way we could test if it corrupted from download. i have very bad connection.

Guest miles_muso

Hi Sector.

Just to let you know, I have posted on the SPB Shell Users forum informing them of your ROM and urging everyone to give it a try. I expect that there will be a few questions from people who have never flashed their Omnia before, but hopefully not too many as I have told them to browse the MoDaCo forum.

Thanks so much for all your efforts so far - I hope you sort out the problems as quickly as possible for version 1.1

Regards,

miles_muso

Guest helladios

I have been using "stripped" ROM's with "Mobile Shell" for a long time now - since stripped ROM's became available. Everything has always worked fine! Could someone, please, explain to me, what is the advantage of integrating this shell (menu system, rather, because it sits on top of the actual shell), in the ROM?

Guest 555enigma777
I have been using "stripped" ROM's with "Mobile Shell" for a long time now - since stripped ROM's became available. Everything has always worked fine! Could someone, please, explain to me, what is the advantage of integrating this shell (menu system, rather, because it sits on top of the actual shell), in the ROM?

Second that! One thing that I would like is to never accidentaly close the spbshell and "go out" to the std shell but I think I saw a patch for that somewhere... Hmmm... Guess it might be possible to save a few megs or kbs too if its integrated, I dont know! Always boots up after shutdown or restart also directly into spb! Really looking forward to this one!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Guest ronaldb3
Ok guys i got it working! Uploading now and updating links! :)

Great! The one thing I miss is MS Office. I don't compose much, but I do view some of my Excel and Word files downloaded from my desktop. And one of the big advertizing points of MS Mobile OS over Palm OS, etc. is the use of MS Office. A cab file would work if too many people do not want Office integrated into the Rom. (did I miss a link to Office cab file? If so, sorry.)

IMHO-Ron...

Guest MrJoneswii
Great! The one thing I miss is MS Office. I don't compose much, but I do view some of my Excel and Word files downloaded from my desktop. And one of the big advertizing points of MS Mobile OS over Palm OS, etc. is the use of MS Office. A cab file would work if too many people do not want Office integrated into the Rom. (did I miss a link to Office cab file? If so, sorry.)

IMHO-Ron...

Here's office 2007, got the link from another topic.

http://rapidshare.com/files/36100054/MS_Office_2007.rar

Guest mementomori
1st Link updated! Cab for office and other check lufeig's post (read first post here for the link or search forum)

tnx a lot sector this is really perfect for me. I was already thrilled by this rom but had my doubts because of thumbcal and the other added program. I dont use those, so it made the rom less appaeling. But now i see only spb. Really great!! good choice. im downloading now and will give feedback later.. but tnx for the effort

by the way.. did you include just spb shell or also the skins (excuted via mortscript)?

Edited by mementomori

Ringtones are removed :D. You can go to \My Storage\ . Create a folder \My Documents\ and inside that create another one \My Ringtones\. There you can put whatever you would like to and it wont fill your \Device :)

Edited by sector

Please report for any bugs if found any :).

No i havent included any themes as they take a lot of space. You can download and save them also in \My Storage.

Guest aplhard
Please report for any bugs if found any :) .

No i havent included any themes as they take a lot of space. You can download and save them also in \My Storage.

Hi sector. when i finisded to flash this ROM,But i can't to find the SPB Mobile Shell progame inside .??.

Am i doing something wrong,But all the pda & phone 's functional are ok .thanks.

it is impossible... :) check in Programs.

Also in on the today screen you can see SPB Menu on the right down key.

Please Hard Reset if still doesnt work. It works for me and others so it must for you too.

Guest shokka9

nice work dude!!

Looks like you found the next stage in ROM building too, you have far too much time on your hands (more than me anyway)

check your PM @ my spot.

Thanks for the appreciation too in your original post :) , you will be on mine for a long time now.

Very nice looking ROM this, i was gonna do this too, see how much love it got, but you nailed it sector.

need that email off secany.......(bored me)

Edited by shokka9

Guest sivaspor
the first link. Check the first post also. i deleted the previous links.

@shokka9 thanks bro :) i will check the pm

nothing change what ever I did.

still CFile.open failed error.

meanwhile why this rom copies himself?

I've removed it but it's just appeared again and i can't delete it anymore.

also shokka's rom too.

Problems resolved phone is updating.

Edited by sivaspor

Guest mementomori
Hi sector. when i finisded to flash this ROM,But i can't to find the SPB Mobile Shell progame inside .??.

Am i doing something wrong,But all the pda & phone 's functional are ok .thanks.

what you need to do is softreset before you start using winbdows with the calibration etc. if you dont phone will reset during spb install. after reset spb wont be installed.. but like you said everything works. to fix just do a hard reset and after boot and seeing windows softreset. spb will be there

tnx sector roms works well, spb is fast and running good. did however get some clientshell.exe crach reports but after disabeling the bug report, no more troubles.

Edited by mementomori