SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Omniaaddicted
He uses HomeScreen++

i have done download "HomeScreen++ UI Edition 1.06.349 build 0349" is this correct app. ?

so what next step...?

Guest coolsman
Redline!!

Hi..

This is my first post here. So i got a question.

I saw this black Taskbar from the second site from your Post. Its different from the other black Taskbar.

It looks like black with glass optic.

My Question:

How did you do this?

Many Thanks.

Edited by coolsman

Guest Imationation
Here is my new theme.. for WAD2... I ported this theme from Ifonz cause I liked the icons.. but WAD2 I find smoother.... you scroll pages by flicking....

Here is a Video of how it works ...

UPDATE: This theme was taken from LDGP - follow this link... http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-only/

Ok - I have just added the theme to this post as requested... see attachments.

The set volume is with a skin (default) which gives the coloured volume dial.

The taskbaricons3d are the coloured icons along the top taskbar.

I use Thumbcal for calendar.. HTC calculator... psShutXP.. Igo8... but you can change all these shortcuts to your favourite apps if required...

Hi mediavue,

I tried to install your theme, but as with most custom themes you have to change some icon-locations to the ones in your own phone.

But with this theme, I can't find the icons for the today-screen. And the finger-scrolling to other pages don't work either.

I'm not very new to WAD2, so I know how to change icon-settings. But the images in the settings of the buttons don't exist in the files.

Even the dock-image isn't anywhere on my phone after copying all the files to my phone.

So give me a hint, please <_<

The images in the files you uploaded only have numbers as name... Like 0.png and 1.png etc.

But the image-settings say volume.png etc...

So no wonder why they don't work... but where are they? :)

Edit.: Ah nevermind! I didn't see them in the link you gave... But there they are B) In the iFonz topic... Great theme!!! :D

Edit.: The only problem I still have is that i can't find bar.png (on the buttom of the today-screen) and the fingersliding doesn't work :P

Edited by Imationation

Guest ChandanS

Using HOME2 by PointUI, its a sharefree opensource project.

Like it very much.

post-486644-1243340443_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340449_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340455_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340460_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340466_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340474_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340480_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340497_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340507_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340515_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340524_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340534_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340542_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340550_thumb.png

post-486644-1243340558_thumb.png

Edited by ChandanS

Guest xfer85

Wow, thats some really nice interface.

Just wondering, i'll be running sector's 6.5 ROM, with SPB v3, would it be too slow for the system if i install homescreen ++ as well?

Guest spv_dman

It's a combination of SPB Time (with MBlack Skin), SPB Phone Suite, SPB Pocket Plus (with iPhone Icon Set) and Wisbar Advance (with Rocksta WA3 theme which I modified).

What's nice is the Yahoo Messenger Icon on the taskbar which is actually an embedded MUNDU IM which shows the program's state as follows:

Inactive = White Icon

Active = Yellow Smiley

I used mortscript to animate it.

I'll try to make an installer for you guys if you like but you have to have the programs I mentioned to make it work. <_<

Guest Peew971
Using HOME2 by PointUI, its a sharefree opensource project.

Like it very much.

I used to absolutely love Point UI... until I discovered SPB 3 which is a huge step up over SPB 2.

Guest ChandanS
I used to absolutely love Point UI... until I discovered SPB 3 which is a huge step up over SPB 2.

actually I discovered pointUI later than SPB MS 3, I am using both installed now... hard to compare in between... love both :-)

Guest Peew971
actually I discovered pointUI later than SPB MS 3, I am using both installed now... hard to compare in between... love both :-)

I did think about using both but Point UI was crashing anyway, might be my ROM since the phone isn't flashed (yet). What ROM are you using?

Guest ChandanS

last few days I am using sector's 6.5 ROM and regularly following updates... just updated to build 21725 :-)

hey any of you know how to add indian/bangla language support in windows mobile? not many ppl tried? there are only chinese support...:-(

Edited by ChandanS

Guest sasha00

How do you get such clear pictures. I have a picture of my wife, but the backgraound picture is very light (washed out). I am not using any tool such as SPB etc.

Any suggestions.

I tried another GIF but with the same results.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Guest xagios
How do you get such clear pictures. I have a picture of my wife, but the backgraound picture is very light (washed out). I am not using any tool such as SPB etc.

Any suggestions.

I tried another GIF but with the same results.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

WHEN you go in the picture and set as today backgroud play a little with + and - in the down part of screen