SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest angrydwarfz
HERE IS MINE! :)

Amazing theme! Where did you get it?

I also have a question... how can I set a wallpaper that shows up in all of the touchflo tabs? If I set one it only shows in the home one. T_T (I'm using M2D04)

Guest Criss1272
nice one can you please tell how do you put your sound icon like that

It`s simply there (if you use SPB Mobile Shell) if you have installed Spb Phone Suite and activated the Profiles. If you touch the Speaker it appears a very good volume-menu with all profiles you can imagine...

Edited by Criss1272

Guest Criss1272
what UI are you using? is that SPB MS? can you upload the skinning files?

Yes,its Mobile Shell...to customize the skins you have to download this "http://www.imarche.net/omnia/fullpacks.php" and this "http://www.imarche.net/omnia/update.php"....Some of the Themes are made with Wisbar advance desktop. I think you can see the Difference...

Edited by Criss1272

Guest Criss1272
How did u get the 2nd skin working? It's very plain, can u let me know how u set it up?

It is made with wisbar advance desktop. Great Program ! You can create everything you want, and this very easy. You only need all the Pictures, Buttons etc.

Guest DJRedLine

I have attached my Gears of War background which are already in the 16bit format

They can be used in conjunction with SPB mobile shell and the Imarche Skin generator or as just a background as already in correct size.

Gears_Of_War.zip

Hi all.

I have a problem, i use ifonz but icons dont look good. I attach my screen. I download a icon pack for iphone and ipod touch but the icons have translucid parts on omnia. How can i solvent it?

Thanks.

Regards.

PS: Sorry for my english.

post-445609-1233155843_thumb.png

Guest Geronymous

Mine is as simple as this one... but that is what I like about it:

sshot000.bmp

sshot000aq7.th.png

The only thing that sucks is that I cannot remove the button bar at the bottom... I tried a couple of programs with no success.

Can anyone provide the definite solution to remove the button bar without having to install other today programs? So something that works with the WM today? Any registry tweaks that could help?

Edited by Geronymous

Guest Criss1272
here's mine..using spb mobile shell and shortcut manager to change program icons

Hi efbill,

i have the same icons,but could you say me where i can get this shortcut manager ??!

Edited by Criss1272

Guest Devin C

Here's Mine:

Screenshot_1.jpg

I use SPB Pocket Plus and designed my own Angels baseball them using Photoshop.

Weather plug in is Weatherbug direct. Calendar is Today Agenda.

Guest keoni69
Off

Visit www.hitrock.hu Pink Floyd Tribute

On

One word....Amazing....simply well done mate!!wow thats a very damn good tribute!!:D

Are you in that band? or uve seen them??they are simply amazing my friend thank you for the share!!! it got me the chillss :)

Guest punkmonkey1984
Here's mine

post-474452-1233194071_thumb.jpg

what version of htc task manager have you got in there every version i try dont show up when i have m2d on only when home screens blank