SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest punkmonkey1984
Here's mine

post-474452-1233194071_thumb.jpg

Mrjoneswii

If you save this file and replace it in you windows folder it will fill the whole screen soo you wont get that black block at the bottom of manila 2d incase you wanted it

hh_fw_background.png

the image should be called

hh_fw_background.png also set it as you wallpaper !!!!!

so it should fill it out and look like this

post-422333-1223419310_thumb.png

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest MrJoneswii

Thanks for the background, man

Look at the version of my rom. Because the HTC manager that I'm using is the one that came with the rom by default.

I got to say that this is the best rom i've used up to now. Superlong battery life and very stable.

Consider it as an option.

Guest punkmonkey1984
Thanks for the background, man

Look at the version of my rom. Because the HTC manager that I'm using is the one that came with the rom by default.

I got to say that this is the best rom i've used up to now. Superlong battery life and very stable.

Consider it as an option.

yeah i tryed updating to passoas one but my omnia bricked it half way though had to wait over a month to get it back from the service centre so i dont want to risk it again as iv only got vista and no access to a xP machine, could you see what version it is so i can try that version as version 2.0 does not show up  :)

Guest MrJoneswii
yeah i tryed updating to passoas one but my omnia bricked it half way though had to wait over a month to get it back from the service centre so i dont want to risk it again as iv only got vista and no access to a xP machine, could you see what version it is so i can try that version as version 2.0 does not show up :)

Sure, here it is:

attach_add.png

post-474452-1233198919_thumb.jpg

Guest rkidd15
I was using this theme but I didnt like the initialization speed. How does yours run?

Mine runs cool no problem at all and i still got like 25mb of mem. left only thing is the missed calls dont show up or text messages

Guest Jokes On You
Mine runs cool no problem at all and i still got like 25mb of mem. left only thing is the missed calls dont show up or text messages

You can set up a notification to do that yourself

Guest DJRedLine
I tried making a picture, if I look in properties, it shows 16 bit, 96dpi, 240 x 400 but the wallpaper program says its wrong, what should I set it to?

I'm guessing your using the Imarche skin generator. Getting the images correct is a pain but there was a way to do it posted by 'MightyMouse' on PPCGeeks forums -

Download and install http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/download/mwgfxdll.EXE

Download and extract onto PC http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/download/show.zip

Make your image in whatever graphics program you want and save it as a standard 24bit or 32 bit bmp then open it in Show image converter and save it as "WindowsNT 16 bit bitmap (565)"

Guest crazyeight

Heres mine

My today screen and main menu.

Just changed the background and the icons.

No shell program just some work with Launcher.exe.T1.skin file

screen01wj8.th.png

screen02no8.th.png

Hope you like

Edited by crazyeight

Guest Adrynalyne
Heres mine

My today screen and main menu.

Just changed the background and the icons.

No shell program just some work with Launcher.exe.T1.skin file

screen01wj8.th.png

screen02no8.th.png

Hope you like

I know how to modify the background, but what/how do you edit to change the icons?

Guest Adrynalyne
I used PE explorer to change the icons.

The icons i just downloaded from the net ".png format"

I used the size 64*64 for icon size

Thanks. So this cannot be done with reshacker? I didn't find the icons located anywhere with it.

Guest kurniawan
myphone5.jpgmyphone1.jpgmyphone2.jpgmyphone3.jpgmyphone4.jpg

Using WAD3 and WA wit vista theme

U have to tell me where u got the theme from.... or share maybe, please. i can't find a proper wad skin in qwvga for omnia

Edited by kurniawan

Guest Criss1272
here's mine..using spb mobile shell and shortcut manager to change program icons

Hi Efbill,

now i`m also using the shortcut manager, but wich format do i have to use for the icons ?

If im going to the menu to change the icons and choose the folder of my icons they are not visible ??!!!!

I created an own Mobile Shell Background

post-462260-1233448626_thumb.jpg

Guest keoni69
Hey Guys,

Just trying to see what everyone else's phone looks like...whether you choose Widget Today, Today 1, Today 2, SPB mobile shell, Ifonz, M2D , Wisbar etc ...jus show us some screenshots!

Here are mine

SPB Mobile shell..Imarche theme..custom wallpaper!

screen001mk3.pngscreen002ix6.png

screen005zg5.pngscreen006wc4.png

screen007dt5.pngscreen008br7.png

screen003ko6.pngscreen004js9.pngscreen009mr9.png

Hey mate! listen very great skin u got!!do u mind sharing that clock for S2U2 i've been looking but i cannot find it :D, do you mind? :)

Thank you!!

Hi Efbill,

now i`m also using the shortcut manager, but wich format do i have to use for the icons ?

If im going to the menu to change the icons and choose the folder of my icons they are not visible ??!!!!

I created an own Mobile Shell Background

Guten Morgen :) look here http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ortcut-manager/

please post your impressions. in next days i post new dll's with icons

Edited by efbill

Guest cobrica
U have to tell me where u got the theme from.... or share maybe, please. i can't find a proper wad skin in qwvga for omnia

How you get taskbar down? This looks really cool!