SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Omnia-Winker

Using Wisbar Advanced Desktop A Theme by Torx and then a load of editing myself I have come up with this.

I am still in the process of editing it though.

1.jpg Lock screen, rather than using S2U2

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg CM Contacts and a Iphone theme

Edited by Omnia-Winker

Guest GodsGift
Using Wisbar Advanced Desktop A Theme by Torx and then a load of editing myself I have come up with this.

ooh that looks nice ... I'm using spb shell with skins and i have ifonz installed which is good but too fiddly to configure.

Guest thepeoplesclub
Sure man no problem!well im currently using ImageConverter Plus its pretty good tho since the images MUST be BMPs with 5,6,5 color depth, but if you have an image that you would like to convert just send to me and ill do it for you!kick ass pulse huh!? :D tell me what u think of them ok? :)

Thank you where did you get them pics amazing!

Guest thepeoplesclub
Here's my screen shots. I use iFonz, I made the icons from scratch.

That is the nicest custom one I've seen! Never even tried iFonz but looking at that I might give it a try! :)

I am still in the process of editing it though.

1.jpg Lock screen, rather than using S2U2

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg CM Contacts and a Iphone theme

I'd kill for that lock screen!!!!!

Guest Omnia-Winker
I'd kill for that lock screen!!!!!

It was super simple to create .

Using the Wisbar Advanced Desktop, I set it to load to my lock page whenever it wakes up.

Then using the settings, Disabled all the hardware keys, and removed the titlebar, etc..

I used a slider, but settled on the button. It works brilliantly.....

Guest keoni69
Thank you where did you get them pics amazing!

I just google for them and i used photoshop to change size and adjust some brightness and thats it hehe, then I use Imageconverter to change them to BMPs and thats it! let me know if you need one :)

Edited by keoni69

That is the nicest custom one I've seen! Never even tried iFonz but looking at that I might give it a try! :)

I created them myself using Gimp, if you want the files PM me. If you want other ones I didn't create let me know, I can make them real quick.

It was super simple to create .

Using the Wisbar Advanced Desktop, I set it to load to my lock page whenever it wakes up.

Then using the settings, Disabled all the hardware keys, and removed the titlebar, etc..

I used a slider, but settled on the button. It works brilliantly.....

so its only for wisbar am guessing?

I've been asked for my icon files and the background. If anyone has issues downloading, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them directly to you.

As I stated before, if you want an icon with different wording I can create them quickly and send them to you.

iFonz_icons.zip

Guest Omnia-Winker
it would be great if u ppl post the skins/rom/ or prog that u use the make ur omnia look like that......

Wisbar Advanced Desktop from url below or your favourite download site wink wink

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/

Loads of skins from users in the url below.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

I will post mine as a package when I get it to a point that is usable.

Guest Omnia-Winker
click!!

hmm, i m a noob, how do u know if it fits the omnia screen?

Bit of trial and error, I found a few I liked and when I got them on my Omnia the screensize was wrong.