Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

Guest maesus
I found your theme really good and working well on my HD. I even tried to used Dutty's 2.0 when I saw you tried it. Thanks for the theme.

Just wondering, is it possible to make the dialer black? :P I tried installing several but they don't work on rom v2.0 ....

Keep it up !!! B)

Hi rookie_aus, you can get black dialer on Davideuck's V1-HP ROM :(

Guest rookie_aus
Hi rookie_aus, you can get black dialer on Davideuck's V1-HP ROM B)

Thanks maesus !!! this is the 2nd time I've ever changed a rom... i think its running better on my device. :D

By the way, any chance of an easier way to change "max" :P word from the front screen? maybe a cab? I've tried running m9 but really could not get it working... :(

I downloaded all cabs from first post, except those related to dutty's rom. First installs ok, but then i always get the warning that "Max your name application" will be removed. When i press yes, i get the warning that it can't be removed and do i want to install it.

After i install them all, i t works kinda, i get the analog clock, but in the settings there is no tab for themes. Basically, all i get is tha analog clock.

What am i doing wrong?

Guest Gilgamesh

Great Work.....

Really appreciate the effort and time.....

Like mine clean and simple......just the type of guy I am. :(

Screen shots attached.(taken with EveryWAN Remote)

post-217207-1236377745_thumb.jpg post-217207-1236377726_thumb.jpg

post-217207-1236377761_thumb.jpg post-217207-1236377771_thumb.jpg

post-217207-1236377784_thumb.jpg post-217207-1236377964_thumb.jpg

Guest RiceBurner
Great Work.....

Like mine clean and simple......just the type of guy I am. :(

Which ROM has the black Comm Manager panel? (or is that Max's 15 tab cab??)

Guest maxycy

Sorry......have been out for a week and now back. Busy with some updating in XDA. I will update here in the next couple of days.

This was my question as well. Many people wanting to change the backgrounds of all pages. Currently using your blue them and I like it but would like to have a different one like the one below. So I look forward to any new changes and or how to.

I have created a changeable wallpapers version for Duttys ROM. To workaround the landscape problem, I have to stretch the wallpaper, if you like it. Go to XDA link below or wait till I update here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480916

Thanks maesus !!! this is the 2nd time I've ever changed a rom... i think its running better on my device. :D

By the way, any chance of an easier way to change "max" :P word from the front screen? maybe a cab? I've tried running m9 but really could not get it working... :(

Sorry......that will be too much of a hassle. The only way is to use M9Editor. Download the latest version.

I downloaded all cabs from first post, except those related to dutty's rom. First installs ok, but then i always get the warning that "Max your name application" will be removed. When i press yes, i get the warning that it can't be removed and do i want to install it.

After i install them all, i t works kinda, i get the analog clock, but in the settings there is no tab for themes. Basically, all i get is tha analog clock.

What am i doing wrong?

Can't help you without much info. A screenie and what ROM you are using may help. Also, best to install this before you have other themes installed.

Great Work.....

Like mine clean and simple......just the type of guy I am. :D

Lovely..... :P

Which ROM has the black Comm Manager panel? (or is that Max's 15 tab cab??)

For Dutty's ROM, it is also feasible to change the background of the COMMs panel but it will also affect the background for the Call History.

Hi,

Any idea if this will work now on an HTC Touch Pro?? Using a Sprint TP.....

Haha.....you never give up. I believe I know what is causing the problem here. Pls send me again both your 1c684cd8_manila and 5c9aa261_manila files. Hopefully, I can get these 2 to work properly. B)

Haha.....you never give up. I believe I know what is causing the problem here. Pls send me again both your 1c684cd8_manila and 5c9aa261_manila files. Hopefully, I can get these 2 to work properly. :(

Thanks - here are the files -

Does your theme now 1) change the wall paper on all screens? 2) work with the wallpaper changing program??

Files_Requested.zip

I know this is a little off-topic, but has anyone seen the new Touch pro 2, and have you heard anything about it coming to/release dates US cell phone companies??

Guest Peng Kang Hill

Bros,

After installing the Max_Complete_TF3D___Main_Config_3.cab, my Today screen is in bad shape. Instead of the tabs at the bottom where I used to see the icons for Home, SMS etc, it is blank and in its place, I see a "Title". furthermore, the entire screen seemed to be much darker (like in when the device is locked). Other than that the phone seems to be working. I tried to restore from my Sprite backup but after the restoration, things are still the same.

Can anyone help me here? I am using HTC ToucPro

Many Thanks

Guest maxycy
Thanks - here are the files -

Does your theme now 1) change the wall paper on all screens? 2) work with the wallpaper changing program??

I can't even run it on my HD ( remembered that I managed to do that previously ). Are you sure that you send me the original files? The 1c684cd8_manila does not seems to be a hidden/system file. Looks like it has been edited before. Can you delete it (ROM will create the original one) and then resend?

Bros,

After installing the Max_Complete_TF3D___Main_Config_3.cab, my Today screen is in bad shape. Instead of the tabs at the bottom where I used to see the icons for Home, SMS etc, it is blank and in its place, I see a "Title". furthermore, the entire screen seemed to be much darker (like in when the device is locked). Other than that the phone seems to be working. I tried to restore from my Sprite backup but after the restoration, things are still the same.

Can anyone help me here? I am using HTC ToucPro

Many Thanks

It's not for TouchPro. Only for Touch HD. As you can see, I'm trying to make it work for Pro.

I can't even run it on my HD ( remembered that I managed to do that previously ). Are you sure that you send me the original files? The 1c684cd8_manila does not seems to be a hidden/system file. Looks like it has been edited before. Can you delete it (ROM will create the original one) and then resend?

It's not for TouchPro. Only for Touch HD. As you can see, I'm trying to make it work for Pro.

I will do a restore and then re-upload in a bit - thanks. I have the sprint paper-flip clock loaded and the background changer program, ...but that's about it...

Maybe it changed one of these files -

Thanks -

Guest dahanist

I was wondering, does Black Digit on White background (original BIG flip clock) work for everyone?

I can't seem to have that set up (nor the transparent Background).

I'm using Max TF3D Theme Maker Beta v1.0.

Guest maxycy
I was wondering, does Black Digit on White background (original BIG flip clock) work for everyone?

I can't seem to have that set up (nor the transparent Background).

I'm using Max TF3D Theme Maker Beta v1.0.

I have mixed up some files in the beta version. V2.0 has just been released. Chk it out!! B)

Guest vosszaa

Hi thx for the great theme and awesome tut but i face the problem here.

I installed Ultimate Blue theme and everything went fine but the top curtain and the bottom curtain slid tabs are not TRANSPARENT.

I disable TF3D and install "curtain" cab that u provided in the first post but it doesnt help, the curtain still there.

Its annoying when its not transparent because it dosnt show the whole wallpaper and it looks suck.

Thx

Edited by vosszaa

Guest dahanist

Thanks MAX for the v2.

However, I've got some questions regarding this version.

Is there way to remove analog clock in this version? (Black digit still doesn't work.. I get somewhat grey-silver like color)

Also the rom I am using have wallpaper changer feature disabled.

When Installed your v1 the wallpaper changer (from setting) worked but with v2 it doesn't.

Any comments on these?

Thanks for a great application. B)

Guest maxycy
Thanks MAX for the v2.

However, I've got some questions regarding this version.

Is there way to remove analog clock in this version? (Black digit still doesn't work.. I get somewhat grey-silver like color)

Also the rom I am using have wallpaper changer feature disabled.

When Installed your v1 the wallpaper changer (from setting) worked but with v2 it doesn't.

Any comments on these?

Thanks for a great application. B)

Ok. I got the black digit mixed up again. Will update this later.

Also, what ROM and TF3D version you are using. There's so many version now wt the release of Touch PRo2 and Diamond 2 that it is quite difficult to nail down the correct settings for all version.

Guest dahanist
Ok. I got the black digit mixed up again. Will update this later.

Also, what ROM and TF3D version you are using. There's so many version now wt the release of Touch PRo2 and Diamond 2 that it is quite difficult to nail down the correct settings for all version.

Actually I'm using Xperia and I don't want to give you trouble.

Version 1 works perfect for me and I think I'll stick with this one.

However, could you please help me how to add the right files to the right folder to have Black Digits and White Background?

Thanks.

Guest kotee

Max

many thanks for your themes , I have my HD tweaked to my satisfaction now well almost...

I have a small issue , I am using Duttys latest ROM and your analog clock theme , and TF3D changer

If I use any of your analog clocks and hands the sizing is all fine , but I have collected certain good looking

clock hands and when I try to use them they are a little too big than the clock , refer to attached picture

how do I resize the analog clock hand to fit ?

post-106621-1238002561_thumb.jpg

Guest maxycy
Actually I'm using Xperia and I don't want to give you trouble.

Version 1 works perfect for me and I think I'll stick with this one.

However, could you please help me how to add the right files to the right folder to have Black Digits and White Background?

Thanks.

Ver2 and Ver1 is the same except that I had optimized the code and added the timer function. The only difference are the components. I have seperated different components for different TF3D version. Anyway, since you want this badly, I've upload the black digit component. Just unzip and overwrite this over \MaxTTM\FlipD folder (if you are using version 1 ) or \MaxTTM\Components\Flip Digit.

Max

many thanks for your themes , I have my HD tweaked to my satisfaction now well almost...

I have a small issue , I am using Duttys latest ROM and your analog clock theme , and TF3D changer

If I use any of your analog clocks and hands the sizing is all fine , but I have collected certain good looking

clock hands and when I try to use them they are a little too big than the clock , refer to attached picture

how do I resize the analog clock hand to fit ?

I'm in the process of re-working all analog clocks and hands which doubles the resolution. Try to release something over the weekend. B)

Black_Standard.zip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest qwerty787

Hi,

I am trying to revert back to my normal TF3D but after doing the above mentioned way there was no changes. I tried deleting the "Max your application name" but it doesn't help. I installed the diamond TF3D prog and hit the restore button but the screen jus show a progress bar for a long time (not moving). Any help on removing it would be appreciated particularly the 15 tabs one.

thks

Guest qwerty787
Hi,

I am trying to revert back to my normal TF3D but after doing the above mentioned way there was no changes. I tried deleting the "Max your application name" but it doesn't help. I installed the diamond TF3D prog and hit the restore button but the screen jus show a progress bar for a long time (not moving). Any help on removing it would be appreciated particularly the 15 tabs one.

thks

O....haha had to wait for a very long time....everything back to normal....Sorry for this