Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

Yes. What Soft do you use for taking screenshot?

There's quite a number of freeware around. The one I have on my phone is called Iliumsoft Software Screen Capture ( it's a freeware ). Most of the time I used my Pocket Controller Pro to do that. :(

Guest antonioshabirto
anyway i did install the small bubble that appear on the msg but apparently the msg counter did not increase nor decrease. it always reflect 99

able to help here ?

Edited by antonioshabirto

Guest antonioshabirto
That's the limit.....delete your mails. BTW, the bubble cabs only install graphics to your phone and does not affect any settings at all.

i have deleted the mails but its still at 99

i have deleted the mails but its still at 99

Can't help you wt this. Best that you do a restore and see whether the problem remains. Otherwise a hard reset is required.

Guest gadjet110
@ gadjet 110. Many thanks for the wallpapers. thye look fantastic.

And thanks again max for the theme.

Hi squirreleater.

Posted wallpaper as maxycy requested, glad I could help.

And thanks again for all your time in developing this theme maxycy..:(

Thanks for the great theme maxcy it really adds a nice refreshing feel to my HD!

One question though, could someone point me in the right direction for changing the colours on the transparent flip clock. I'd just like to change the orange to a colour that suits my background better. The same for the transparent analogue clock would be good too.

Thanks!

Hi maxycy ,

Will this run on a Sprint Touch Pro??? I tried to install the Main Cab, but then I get some shaded areas where the clocks should be and no tabs any longer at the bottom. Was able to download your wallpaper png file and use that through the settings area.

I have the Diamond TF3D program from xda and can load those theme, but it does not see your file for loading within that program, so I just executed your cab file, but get some screwy results - had to use the TF3D retore feature and was back to the normal touch-flow.

Appreciate your help - the graphics are really great - nice to be able to customize the phone....

Edited by sca

Guest antonioshabirto
Can't help you wt this. Best that you do a restore and see whether the problem remains. Otherwise a hard reset is required.

Its ok ... its not that important

Guest antonioshabirto
Apologies on the main config 2 cab. Forgot to up the files accordinly. For those who has downloaded, pls re-download again.

That's it for today.... :(

Thanks for the patches.

Main config 2 cab cannot be installed. unsuccessful installation.

Edited by antonioshabirto

Hi - great work with the theme!

I have had to restore the TF3D a couple of times and reinstall your theme after trying to change the My Touch HD text and messing it up (twice). After the third restore, it won't let me install any of your cabs- they all say install unsuccessful. Any ideas how to get them working again?

The TF3D restores are always successful first time.

I'm just hoping you have some ideas before I hard reset the phone and have to redo all the mods again!

Thanks

Hi - great work with the theme!

I have had to restore the TF3D a couple of times and reinstall your theme after trying to change the My Touch HD text and messing it up (twice). After the third restore, it won't let me install any of your cabs- they all say install unsuccessful. Any ideas how to get them working again?

The TF3D restores are always successful first time.

I'm just hoping you have some ideas before I hard reset the phone and have to redo all the mods again!

Thanks

It's a compressed cab and sometimes, it may not work properly. Try to select one of other programs in your list to install. Cancel the installation and then try to install mine again. If that does not work, let me know.

BTW, in future when you are editing the manila file, create a backup. So, if you screw up, you just need to copy the backup back in without the need to restore again.

Thank God it's Friday......now I can start to do some serious work.

First off, I'd just released another analog clock and the top/bottom curtain bar transparency cab. There should be more coming in the next few hours. Chk out the front page. :(

Guest RiceBurner
Thank God it's Friday......now I can start to do some serious work.

First off, I'd just released another analog clock and the top/bottom curtain bar transparency cab. There should be more coming in the next few hours. Chk out the front page. B)

Any chance of a transparent flip clock?? (white text and/or black text would be cool) I'm using a wallpaper rotating program with the black flip clock currently, but a transparent flip clock would show off the wallpapers even more. :(

oh - one more suggestion - do you know how to reposition the date and current alarm positions??

If you laid out the date/time info in 2 columns is might be cool : left side col analogue clock; right side col flip clock, then date string, then alarms - so that the date and time are also next to the analogue clock?

Would free up a bit more vertical space below the clocks for appointments. (although I appreciate that it would "cluster" the dateTime info a bit more than at current).

Currently my date string is below the analogue clock on the left, and current alarm is on the same row, pushed over to the right side, and there's "dead space" above the smalller sized flip clock.

Hi maxycy ,

Will this run on a Sprint Touch Pro??? I tried to install the Main Cab, but then I get some shaded areas where the clocks should be and no tabs any longer at the bottom. Was able to download your wallpaper png file and use that through the settings area.

I have the Diamond TF3D program from xda and can load those theme, but it does not see your file for loading within that program, so I just executed your cab file, but get some screwy results - had to use the TF3D retore feature and was back to the normal touch-flow.

Appreciate your help - the graphics are really great - nice to be able to customize the phone....

Any chance of a transparent flip clock?? (white text and/or black text would be cool) I'm using a wallpaper rotating program with the black flip clock currently, but a transparent flip clock would show off the wallpapers even more. :(

oh - one more suggestion - do you know how to reposition the date and current alarm positions??

If you laid out the date/time info in 2 columns is might be cool : left side col analogue clock; right side col flip clock, then date string, then alarms - so that the date and time are also next to the analogue clock?

Would free up a bit more vertical space below the clocks for appointments. (although I appreciate that it would "cluster" the dateTime info a bit more than at current).

Currently my date string is below the analogue clock on the left, and current alarm is on the same row, pushed over to the right side, and there's "dead space" above the smalller sized flip clock.

It is possible, however, someone has to help out wt the graphics while I can concentrate on the configuration. Only got one pair of hands. B)

Guest RiceBurner
Hi maxycy ,

You need to install the clock files seperately - they're not bundled in with the "main.cab" file.

Don't know why the tabs have gone tho... :(

oh - another thing - is it your cabs that have changed my alarm icon, and "Call history" icons to black?? (do you know?)

Hah....someone finally noticed. I've got this corrected but forgot to re-load the attachment. Go and download the new cab.

Guest RiceBurner
It is possible, however, someone has to help out wt the graphics while I can concentrate on the configuration. Only got one pair of hands. :P

I'm patient. :( B)

(honest!)

but unfortunately - crap with graphics. :D

Guest RiceBurner
Hah....someone finally noticed. I've got this corrected but forgot to re-load the attachment. Go and download the new cab.

Well - I didn't want to complain....

:(

Oh - should I just re-install the "main.cab" or reset my Manila files totally?? (given that I have other tweaks installed)

Edited by RiceBurner