Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

Hi maxycy ,

Will this run on a Sprint Touch Pro??? I tried to install the Main Cab, but then I get some shaded areas where the clocks should be and no tabs any longer at the bottom. Was able to download your wallpaper png file and use that through the settings area.

I have the Diamond TF3D program from xda and can load those theme, but it does not see your file for loading within that program, so I just executed your cab file, but get some screwy results - had to use the TF3D retore feature and was back to the normal touch-flow.

Appreciate your help - the graphics are really great - nice to be able to customize the phone....

Never owned a touch pro, so I can't be sure. Show me some screen and let me see whether there's anything abnormal.

Well - I didn't want to complain....

:(

Oh - should I just re-install the "main.cab" or reset my Manila files totally?? (given that I have other tweaks installed)

You can just overwrite, these are purely graphic files. All cabs in the goodies section are graphics. Only the cabs at the first post may need reset if you screw it up. B)

Guest RiceBurner
You can just overwrite, these are purely graphic files. All cabs in the goodies section are graphics. Only the cabs at the first post may need reset if you screw it up. :(

But the black "call history" icon and black "current alarm" icon are part of the "main" cab, aren't they??

Hence why I was concerned about over-installing that particular file.

incidentally - what's the clock in your user-logo/avatar?

Edited by RiceBurner

But the black "call history" icon and black "current alarm" icon are part of the "main" cab, aren't they??

Hence why I was concerned about over-installing that particular file.

incidentally - what's the clock in your user-logo/avatar?

No. The icons are part of the flipclock cabs.

My avatar clock is called tourbillion. No space to put it in the current setup but I'm re-configuring it for my next release.

Guest RiceBurner
No. The icons are part of the flipclock cabs.

My avatar clock is called tourbillion. No space to put it in the current setup but I'm re-configuring it for my next release.

Ah - I see - so the new white on black flip clock has the normal white icons? ok - cool. :(

Never owned a touch pro, so I can't be sure. Show me some screen and let me see whether there's anything abnormal.

Thanks so much for the reply - Here it is - as you will see, it is very dark, washed out and the icons are gone, etc. Other Diamonf TF3D themes are loading and working fine....

BTW, it really is as almost non-visible as you see - this is a true representation/capture - I used Capsure and this is exactly what it looks like.

post-495809-1234535280_thumb.jpg

Edited by sca

Thanks so much for the reply - Here it is - as you will see, it is very dark, washed out and the icons are gone, etc. Other Diamonf TF3D themes are loading and working fine....

Ok....I see first problem is that the resolution is different. That is probably why all your icons disappeared. Could be at the bottom of the screen where you can't see it. Has to re-configure the entire screen resolution but without a Touch Pro to test, it is tough and there's a good chance it also may not work. I suggest you get somebody fm either the diamond or touch pro forum in xda to hack the files.

Ok....I see first problem is that the resolution is different. That is probably why all your icons disappeared. Could be at the bottom of the screen where you can't see it. Has to re-configure the entire screen resolution but without a Touch Pro to test, it is tough and there's a good chance it also may not work. I suggest you get somebody fm either the diamond or touch pro forum in xda to hack the files.

Hmm,

wondering why it's all dark and washed out and almost like a negative....when I am in any other TF3D theme or the base TF from Sprint, your background display in full color and are the right resolution.....

Does anyone know how to fix this for a Touch Pro??

Hmm,

wondering why it's all dark and washed out and almost like a negative....when I am in any other TF3D theme or the base TF from Sprint, your background display in full color and are the right resolution.....

Does anyone know how to fix this for a Touch Pro??

Try loading a wallpaper.

TF3D themes for diamond/touch pro needs to be converted to fully fit into touch hd and vice versa.

Try loading a wallpaper.

TF3D themes for diamond/touch pro needs to be converted to fully fit into touch hd and vice versa.

I can load wall paper when using the standard TF through the Settings Tab in the TF. In fact, I have one of your abstract files loaded which you can just see the whisps of in the darkness - Here is the wall paper in normal TF mode. Unless there is another way to get to the Settings tab for Wall Paper, when I load your Main CAB I can't get to the tabs to get to the Settings Tab.

Just a note, to make sure we are on the same page. I have TF3D loaded, but the Appearance Path does not recognize your CAB file...is that how it should be??? I am loading your file by executing the Cab file directly as it does not show as a "Theme" within the TF3D program.....

post-495809-1234562671_thumb.jpg

I can load wall paper when using the standard TF through the Settings Tab in the TF. In fact, I have one of your abstract files loaded which you can just see the whisps of in the darkness - Here is the wall paper in normal TF mode. Unless there is another way to get to the Settings tab for Wall Paper, when I load your Main CAB I can't get to the tabs to get to the Settings Tab.

Just a note, to make sure we are on the same page. I have TF3D loaded, but the Appearance Path does not recognize your CAB file...is that how it should be??? I am loading your file by executing the Cab file directly as it does not show as a "Theme" within the TF3D program.....

The cabs are to be installed directly. Since you can't access to the wallpaper, I suggest that after you restore back to default and before you installl main.cab, load the wallpaper first. If this still does not work, that means it is not compatible wt touch pro.

Guest rookie_aus

Hi,

I'm new here and so good to have found this site. I got this HD but the tabs been revised by (Telstra-AUS) but after installing your fix all the tabs been back and am so happy about this fix. :(

Just some somments:

* the "About" menu from Settings tab doesn't seem to respond...

* is there a way to take off any tab, like the "Stock" (as I don't have any)?

* can i customise one of the tab (ie the Stocks)?

Thanks so much again....

Hi,

I'm new here and so good to have found this site. I got this HD but the tabs been revised by (Telstra-AUS) but after installing your fix all the tabs been back and am so happy about this fix. B)

Just some somments:

* the "About" menu from Settings tab doesn't seem to respond...

* is there a way to take off any tab, like the "Stock" (as I don't have any)?

* can i customise one of the tab (ie the Stocks)?

Thanks so much again....

Glad to be of service here.

The "About" menu in settings does not really do anything except that tells you about the version of TouchFlo. If you revert back to the standard 11 tabs, it gives you the same thing.

Regarding stock tab, you can remove that from the xml file. I have a tutorial on re-ordering and removing unwanted tabs on my first page post 3. Backup your original file before editing and let me know if you need further help later. :(

Guest JPMassena

Hi, thanks for this theme!

Is there a way to keep the original today except the operator text? I mean, keep trhe original clock and call history and appointements and just change the operator name to my own text?

Hi, thanks for this theme!

Is there a way to keep the original today except the operator text? I mean, keep trhe original clock and call history and appointements and just change the operator name to my own text?

Yes....but I have to create another new cab for this. This is the first time I got this request. Anybody out there interested?

I cn't seem to get the operator logo working. Do I need to install the main cab first then the main patch cab?

THe main.cab will not have the operator logo except for the text "My Touch HD". Installing the main patch cab should fix that.

Guest bobsbbq
THe main.cab will not have the operator logo except for the text "My Touch HD". Installing the main patch cab should fix that.

I have tried installing only the main patch cab and the clocks but I still don't get the operator to work. I tried installing the main cab then the main patch cab but still did not work. these are fresh after hard reset. what am I doing wrong?

So just to be sure I understand do I have to install the main cab first then the main patch cab?

Edited by bobsbbq

I have tried installing only the main patch cab and the clocks but I still don't get the operator to work. I tried installing the main cab then the main patch cab but still did not work. these are fresh after hard reset. what am I doing wrong?

So just to be sure I understand do I have to install the main cab first then the main patch cab?

Install main.cab first. Then, follow by the patch. You have to make sure your phone is ON. Do a soft reset and hopefully, you can see the operator text. The operator text are not update realtime unfortunately but I'm still looking for a fix. So far, there's only one reported case whereby the operator text does not appear.

Could be your lucky day.......think I maybe found a fix for the operator text after all. I need some quick verification before I load this up as official. The fix should now be realtime. Try turning off your phone (airplane mode) and the text should disappear and when switched on should display the operator text. :(

Cab moved to first post....

Edited by maxycy

Guest domeni79

Hi friend I try to modify an analogic clock whit mania editor9 but i'm not able :( i think another modific it possible are in Main Cab u can move the date up the analogic clock, and if are possible do a version whit fix inside, thx

Guest squirreleater

Hi Max,

Quick question. Can the tabs be moved, like on the standard TF3D? (under the setting section if i remember rightly. I would like to move your new comms manager tab to show on the home screen instead of the people tab.

Cheers.

The cabs are to be installed directly. Since you can't access to the wallpaper, I suggest that after you restore back to default and before you installl main.cab, load the wallpaper first. If this still does not work, that means it is not compatible wt touch pro.

Hi,

I did load the wallpaper first.....that's why I attached the screen shot - this is one of your wall-papers - "Abstract"....let me know if I should load a different one first?? As you see from the screen shot, it looks great !! However, when I load the main cab and re-boot, something does not happen?

Has anyone else been able to make this run on an HTC Touch Pro???

Edited by sca

Hi friend I try to modify an analogic clock whit mania editor9 but i'm not able B) i think another modific it possible are in Main Cab u can move the date up the analogic clock, and if are possible do a version whit fix inside, thx

I'm planning another set of configuration with that in mind......be patient :(