Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

I know you said you were going away on a trip....wanted to check back and see if you were able to look at this file about getting this to work on a Touch Pro

Unfortunately, not yet. It's a hectic biz trip. I just got back to my hotel and it's already midnight here. Plus, I don't have M9editor installed on my company's laptop. :(

Guess I can only look at this over the weekend.

Hi Maxycy

I think what u have done for HTC HD is absolutely wonderfull , now my phone is exactly how I want it to work and look :P

But I was wondering is there anyway that we could make it look like this on from the HTC 3G series. I love the transparent clock with no background look and the digital clock is transparent too ..unfortunately after searching evrywhere I was told that this was in Manila 2D and no one was able to add a Analog clock and a digital clock on the same page ...well you my friend have proved them wrong B)

Cheers

Thks. :(

It's quite simple to re-position the clocks like in HTC 3G. I will put up a tutorial later so that you all can re-position the clocks yourself.

Seems that this mod is not self uninstallable. If someone is willing to return to the original TF3D what is the way? Or as a drunk sings "O, buddy show me the way TO MY HOME... SCREEN :D

Otherwise... excellent job. Makes me happy. Thanks bro. :( ) And cheers. drunk.gif

edit

Task solved. Played a bit with WinCE cab manager and now everything is uninstallable with no need to use TF3D config. B)

Glad that you found your solution. The reason I make it unistallable is that there's a good chance you will overwrite some of the files and this will make them unistallable later and very difficult to remove them off your program list. So, make sure you uninstall the files before you install a new one. :P

Glad that you found your solution. The reason I make it unistallable is that there's a good chance you will overwrite some of the files and this will make them unistallable later and very difficult to remove them off your program list. So, make sure you uninstall the files before you install a new one. :(

Yheap, that's my rule number 1 - first remove, than move. But supposed I'm on a couple of drinks and trying happily call may GF, and mess things up... well there's always a nice & SOFT solution... HARD RESET... B) :P

Guest ehabnooh

Hallo,

Thank you very much very nice work,

my problem is that I can't find the 1c684cd8_manila which I can change the right upper label with, can you help me.

Guest rookie_aus

Hi,

Is it possible with your calendar tab that when I click on a date that it will actually go into that day and show the appointments?

Also best if this will be shown on the tf3d rather than using the win mo function. :(

Guest bobsbbq
It's possible. First install the white on black flipclock. Copy the digit manila files from \windows. You can refer to the filenames from my Part3 tutorial to your desktop first. Then, install the orang on tranparent flipclock and now copy the flipclock manila files ( filenames on Part4 tutorial ). Now copy them back to \windows ( you may need to turn off your TF3D first or use programs like Total Commander or Resco Explorer to do that ) :(

Thank You, was able to do it with your instructions. Now if I can just learn how to create cab files.LoL I tried quick cab but could never get it to work. And there was no instructions on how to operate the software.

Just to let you know if you don't already your mod theme will not work with Duttys new 1.8 ROM it messes up the bottom tab bar. I hope in the future it can be fixed as I suspect there will be more ROM's using this new Manilla & OS version.

Bob

Hallo,

Thank you very much very nice work,

my problem is that I can't find the 1c684cd8_manila which I can change the right upper label with, can you help me.

You should find it in \windows directory. If you are using the default explorer to find it, you have to click the show all files option. ( that's bcos the file is supposedly hidden )

Hi,

Is it possible with your calendar tab that when I click on a date that it will actually go into that day and show the appointments?

Also best if this will be shown on the tf3d rather than using the win mo function. :(

Unfortunately it is not possible. It's more for display or reference only.

Thank You, was able to do it with your instructions. Now if I can just learn how to create cab files.LoL I tried quick cab but could never get it to work. And there was no instructions on how to operate the software.

Just to let you know if you don't already your mod theme will not work with Duttys new 1.8 ROM it messes up the bottom tab bar. I hope in the future it can be fixed as I suspect there will be more ROM's using this new Manilla & OS version.

Bob

Great!! Can't give you tutorial as I'm using WinCe and it's quite simple to do cabs.

Would be great if you can put up a screenie based on Duttys ROM as I'm pretty much still using the original ROM.

I know you said you were going away on a trip....wanted to check back and see if you were able to look at this file about getting this to work on a Touch Pro

Sca......here it is. Keep your fingers crossed. If it works....you owe me big time :(

Features added : Analog + miniflip + changeable wallpaper + working operator text

Note : Alignment could be wrong due to testing done on my touch hd.

Instruction.....install touchpro_main.cab + anyone of my analog clock cab.

touchpro_main.cab can be uninstall.

Touchpro_main.cab

Sca......here it is. Keep your fingers crossed. If it works....you owe me big time :(

Features added : Analog + miniflip + changeable wallpaper + working operator text

Note : Alignment could be wrong due to testing done on my touch hd.

Instruction.....install touchpro_main.cab + anyone of my analog clock cab.

touchpro_main.cab can be uninstall.

Okay - the file installed - I get a normally formatted desjtop with tabs et al, but the clocks are whited-out as you will see from the screen capture - I tried to install the Max_Complete_TF3D___Retro_AClock.cab file and it says unsuccessful.

ALSO, when I go to install the main.cab it says have to remove prior version first, but that remove fails and I install over it??

THanks so much - !!!

post-495809-1235155918_thumb.jpg

Okay - the file installed - I get a normally formatted desjtop with tabs et al, but the clocks are whited-out as you will see from the screen capture - I tried to install the Max_Complete_TF3D___Retro_AClock.cab file and it says unsuccessful.

ALSO, when I go to install the main.cab it says have to remove prior version first, but that remove fails and I install over it??

THanks so much - !!!

Go to \windows\appmgr and delete folder "Max Your Application Name". Now, try re-install one of the analog cab in again. It should install and I presumed that should fix it. Let me know how it goes. :(

Go to \windows\appmgr and delete folder "Max Your Application Name". Now, try re-install one of the analog cab in again. It should install and I presumed that should fix it. Let me know how it goes. :(

Very, very close, the analog clock works, but the digital one is still washed out...Also, no wall-paper. Go into the Settings tab and select anything and it does not change. Also, started the Diamond Wall Paper Changer - this does not change the wall paper either...

post-495809-1235158093_thumb.jpg

Very, very close, the analog clock works, but the digital one is still washed out...Also, no wall-paper. Go into the Settings tab and select anything and it does not change. Also, started the Diamond Wall Paper Changer - this does not change the wall paper either...

Install this cab for the wallpaper. If it does not work, you have to send me your original 5c9aa261_manila file. As for the flipclock, try installing one of my flipclock ( white on black or orange on transparent ). I believe you have a white on white flipclock and it looks washout.

5c9aa261.cab

Install this cab for the wallpaper. If it does not work, you have to send me your original 5c9aa261_manila file. As for the flipclock, try installing one of my flipclock ( white on black or orange on transparent ). I believe you have a white on white flipclock and it looks washout.

Trying now - if your theme/program is installed can I/should I be able to run this wall-paper switching program - really nice program where you can designate a folder and the time sequence to cycle through the wallpaper pictures...

Diamond BackgroundChanger Installer v0.5.cab

Diamond_BackgroundChanger_Installer_v0.5.cab

Edited by sca

Trying now - if your theme/program is installed can I/should I be able to run this wall-paper switching program - really nice program where you can designate a folder and the time sequence to cycle through the wallpaper pictures...

Diamond BackgroundChanger Installer v0.5.cab

Not sure....just try it and if it does not work, use the standard settings tab option.

Not sure....just try it and if it does not work, use the standard settings tab option.

Do not use the diamond wallpaper changer. It messed up the settings and disabled the wallpaper for all tabs. I'm trying to find out which file it has modified. May take a while...

Re-installing the main and 5c9aa261 file seems to fix it.....

Edited by maxycy

Do not use the diamond wallpaper changer. It messed up the settings and disabled the wallpaper for all tabs. I'm trying to find out which file it has modified. May take a while...

Re-deleted the Max your application folder and trying to re-load. When I loaded the manila folder it blew out the settings again and I got back to the same dim screen with no tabs and the word Title. Will do a restore through the TF3D if need be. Will tell you that you need to either write your own wall paper changer, or find a way to get these to play together - really nice to have that....

Here are the latest screen shots - entire screen is dim for some reason...once I loaded the manila folder from a few posts ago - see that the analog clock works, but the digital clock is all zero's

post-495809-1235164805_thumb.jpg

Let's redo this from the start.

1) Reset back to Default Theme.

2) Install main.cab

3) Instal any analog cab

4) INstall any flipclock cab

Let me know how it looks by then

5) Install 5c9aa261 cab

Change wallpaper through settings tab and see whether it works

hi maxycy,

have you started looking at the latest TF3D version (in Touch Pro2, Diamond 2, ported to HD by Dutty to his 1.8 ROM) that can support Landscape mode? I think most of the cabs here are most likely won't be compatible with the latest landscape-able version. But it might be something you'd like to look into. :(

hi maxycy,

have you started looking at the latest TF3D version (in Touch Pro2, Diamond 2, ported to HD by Dutty to his 1.8 ROM) that can support Landscape mode? I think most of the cabs here are most likely won't be compatible with the latest landscape-able version. But it might be something you'd like to look into. :(

Thks for the notice. I've been reading about that on xda but I'm not ready to port fully over yet until I hear that it's either stable or official. B)

Let's redo this from the start.

1) Reset back to Default Theme.

2) Install main.cab

3) Instal any analog cab

4) INstall any flipclock cab

Let me know how it looks by then

5) Install 5c9aa261 cab

Change wallpaper through settings tab and see whether it works

Thanks, that was the order I did it in, but if it is not going to let me change the wall paper with the wall paper changer, then it's not worth it - have the WP changer is really great - I really like your clocks. Let me know if there is a way to install those independently....I really like the retro clock....

Thanks, that was the order I did it in, but if it is not going to let me change the wall paper with the wall paper changer, then it's not worth it - have the WP changer is really great - I really like your clocks. Let me know if there is a way to install those independently....I really like the retro clock....

It works with the wallpaper. Chk my release on the Ultimate Theme which runs very well together wt the wallpaper changer. Do not install the 5c9aa261_manila file. I believe this is the problem. I've just flashed to Dutty ROM and has the same problem as yours. I'll put up another file later which should allows you to change the Home tab wallpaper however, the wallpaper for all tabs will have to wait until I find a fix for my new toy. :(