• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Windows Mobile Monitor

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

File Name: Windows Mobile Monitor

File Submitter: Brian P. Hamachek

File Submitted: 25 Feb 2009

File Category: Other - Uncategorized

Windows Mobile Monitor is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0. The application runs silently and invisibly recording all text message and phone call activity that takes place on the phone. A desktop client application allows you to easily and quickly transfer the activity log to your own computer.

Click here to download this file

Posted · Report post

I have a problem with installation. Setup install files only on PC - how to install it on phone?

I tried install "ServiceProvider.cab" located in desktop app folder, but I don't know if this is correct.

After this, when I run desktop app there is only a blank window with "Please select a connected Windows Mobile device from the left".

My phone is correctly connected with PC via ActiveSync, but there are no devices on the list.

Am I doing something wrong?

Posted · Report post

i have the same problem any help would be appreciated

Posted · Report post

I have a problem with installation. Setup install files only on PC - how to install it on phone?

I tried install "ServiceProvider.cab" located in desktop app folder, but I don't know if this is correct.

After this, when I run desktop app there is only a blank window with "Please select a connected Windows Mobile device from the left".

My phone is correctly connected with PC via ActiveSync, but there are no devices on the list.

Am I doing something wrong?

the program does not seem to really work. I cant get any surport from from the company or mr Brian Hama. can any get this to record text messages. I think the lack of responce is because he cant get them to work. I also bought his Mobile Tweaks it doesnt seem to work at all. Can Anyone Help

:)

Posted · Report post

File Name: Windows Mobile Monitor

File Submitter: Brian P. Hamachek

File Submitted: 25 Feb 2009

File Category: Other - Uncategorized

Windows Mobile Monitor is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0. The application runs silently and invisibly recording all text message and phone call activity that takes place on the phone. A desktop client application allows you to easily and quickly transfer the activity log to your own computer.

Click here to download this file

:) This does not work for me or anyone that I have found in any forms I ve posted for help. It does NOT seem to record any text messages . Mr. Hamacek does not respond with any help, but has taken my money so far. :) Have ANY OF YOU been able to get this to work. If so PLEASE HELP ME as Hamachek has not been interested in helping. PLEASE HELP ME

Posted · Report post

Beware!!! bought this software too. Does not work for text messages with my Touch Diamond - yeah, the software was only 9.99

but the point is that the developer didn't even respond to my support request - but immediatly denied my request for a refund.

Posted · Report post

Damn...wish I would have found this earlier....It works on my XV6700 flashed to cricket but the only problem I have is that after installing it all my contacts disappear and re-appear after un-installing it.I put in a workorder or what-ever so we'll see what happens.But it does record the convos though...

Posted · Report post

Damn...wish I would have found this earlier....It works on my XV6700 flashed to cricket but the only problem I have is that after installing it all my contacts disappear and re-appear after un-installing it.I put in a workorder or what-ever so we'll see what happens.But it does record the convos though...

Hello,

I have the same problem with an HTC Touch, contact desappear vhen the soft is running. Have you find a solution?

++

Posted · Report post

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.