QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest grop
Which reg tweak ??! Could you explain please ?

this one:

Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Touch\Filter]

and delete "MinimumTapTime"=dword:28

wait 30 seconds and reboot. it fixed my touch.

Guest GodsGift
Which reg tweak ??! Could you explain please ?

wait 30 seconds and reboot.

GG

Guest ronaldb3
SECTOOOOOOR !!

i knew it !! i knew ur more of a superman ..

exams and you come out with this !! .. this ROM is even way better .. faster and i feel it's more smooth

great work .. thank you for making my life way better !!!! <_<

one request .. could u make a file "welcome.not" in the root folder ? it will pass the welcome screen , for those who has problems with alignment -defected digitizer- -like me-

perfect gps ... locked in 15sec in the middle of buildings !! great !!

other than that .. keep up the great work superman

Hi Bundia,

Can you get in enough to use \Settings\System\Screen\Align screen ???

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest j_p_harrison

Nice, i was using a different tweak, the CLICK and DOWNUP edits.

Deleting minimumtaptime did the trick.

Thanks guys

Afterthought: Makes you wonder why a key is in there that screws up performace so much. Maybe we should have a Microsoft programmer on this forum to explain it to us...

Edited by j_p_harrison

Guest GodsGift

Sector,

Think the minimumtaptime is still in R1L ...

as mentioned above removing the registry setting for it resolves my touch problems with that ROM.

Keep up the good work ... we are all in awe!

GG

Guest rappetor
thanks for your reply, but I'm sorry to say that this does not help - whenever I click the browse button to select a exe or lnk file to add the ACTIONURL, the applications quits with this error.

UPDATE: could this problem be related to the fact, that the most files (*.cpr) are readonly, system, rom etc.?

johoe

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Perhaps a solution can be found at xda? And otherwise it could be one of those bugs because it's a beta version :/

Not sure if you can change the files to a normal archive instead of readonly/system/rom. You have to give that a try yourself I guess. But that would only make sense when you actually are changing those files. From what I read you are not changing them. And the stuff you do change is done in the registry. So perhaps a software bug after all, but that's a totally wild guess from me <_<

Guest sector

guys i will try to fix the touch and some other minor problems and release another version soon.

thank you for your reports.

minimizing the space needed to modify a lot the panels and scripts, thats why some images doesnt work properly.

but i will work on it.

Guest GodsGift
guys i will try to fix the touch and some other minor problems and release another version soon.

sector, I am flashing nearly every day!!!

calm down fella!! <_<

its all good!

GG

Guest copperfield

red_dada_blue, grop, GodsGift - Thank you for your quick and accurate help <_< My sensitivity is feather light :)

Edited by copperfield

Guest cobrica

FIX this bug too please.. i find this bug in last four version ..i"f somebody is calling you and phone is locked if you anser with hardware button that i will answer" it wont answer.. it goes somewhere else.. damn!

Guest Tschebel

where do i find a possibility to edit the registry?

thanks

-tschebel

Guest sector
FIX this bug too please.. i find this bug in last four version ..i"f somebody is calling you and phone is locked if you anser with hardware button that i will answer" it wont answer.. it goes somewhere else.. damn!

cobrica i dont know how to fix this. it is up to MS.

it is not up to me, maybe it is system specific. please accept it.

Guest copperfield

Sector, your roms are brilliant! As you said there are stilll some minor things to get fixed but they are not significant. The main BUGS if I can call them like this, are coming from WM 6.5 a.k.a. Microsoft! I cant list all of them but the vibration thing (come on, every other phone worth its salt can conf that!), Titanium is good but can be alot! better I mean the weather panel), the scrolling when you open an email is horrible! There are other things but I dont remember them now. I hope microsoft will fix some of them in the final release of 6.5! Long live Sector, the rom god <_<