QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest smic717394

Hi,

Anyboby has a link with the M2D v2.0 - WM6.5 v23054, the last link is just for premium members. Also is the v23054, the latest version? And last can i go back (just in case) to the 6.1 official rom?

Regards,

• 1 month later...
Guest enochung

my omnia 1 worked with cooked rom very well.

However, after it has been serviced at Samsung Service, it came back with original rom of BOHH5 and it been died every times when I try to install a cooked rom.

Now my Omnia 1 has a version of BOHH5 (UK, Vodafone).

It worked with a rom which made around February - March 2009.

Could any one even Sector please send me previous rom for my Omnia 1?

or

Could you give me any advise how I could install the new rom for my Monia 1 (BOHH5, UK, Vodafone)

Guest andrew.mazlim

People, the great "cooker" Sector left i900 for some months by now. He can't help, because he owns HTC.

As far as I'm concern, I think I have a couple of Sector's rom in my drive ("Zeus" & the last one), for anyone wants them.

• 3 months later...
Guest merrosharara
thanks for your hard work (so far), i really hope you get this 6.5 thing up and running :huh:

Dear all i have got my i900 omnia more than a year ago and want to upgrade it win 6.5 or 7 if possible so please i need your help to now how and where i could get a direct download link .

thx in advance

Guest Lunchbox77
Dear all i have got my i900 omnia more than a year ago and want to upgrade it win 6.5 or 7 if possible so please i need your help to now how and where i could get a direct download link .

thx in advance

IF you found this thread then look around...why everyone acts like a retard?

10000000000 roms here with links on every first post.

Guest andrew.mazlim

thx in advance

Jesus!!!! He's writting... he owns the i900 a year ago, and he DIDN'T TRY to learn a single thing all this time!!!... "Win 7"??? In i900?... LOOOOOOOL! Keep dreaming, friend!

And I'm wondering... Why all the fora, every one of them, have that "SEARCH ENGINE" for? To fill an empty... button on their interface?

And he's ASKING a direct link, from a... DEAD THREAD, long-long-long time ago!!!

He didn't even check the search results, to see WHICH thread (OCK's, for example) is the most daily "hot", these days.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Lunchbox77
Jesus!!!! He's writting... he owns the i900 a year ago, and he DIDN'T TRY to learn a single thing all this time!!!... "Win 7"??? In i900?... LOOOOOOOL! Keep dreaming, friend!

And I'm wondering... Why all the fora, every one of them, have that "SEARCH ENGINE" for? To fill an empty... button on their interface?

And he's ASKING a direct link, from a... DEAD THREAD, long-long-long time ago!!!

He didn't even check the search results, to see WHICH thread (OCK's, for example) is the most daily "hot", these days.

that's why :huh:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...