PaulOBrien

Play Lemmings on your Pocket PC

This is brilliant. I haven't played Lemmings for years. I've installed it on my M600 and it runs a treat. B)

It installs & works fine on my Omnia, but levels 3 & 4 (haven't tried past them) have issues - the landscape doesn't seem to appear correctly, so there's no endpoint and in level 3 the 'bars' are so think the lemmings can't finish the level! Ah well, hopefully will get fixed at a later point.

It installs & works fine on my Omnia, but levels 3 & 4 (haven't tried past them) have issues - the landscape doesn't seem to appear correctly, so there's no endpoint and in level 3 the 'bars' are so think the lemmings can't finish the level!

Those worked fine for me. I'm using a Touch HD. I'm on the second episode and haven't noticed this. Perhaps it's a problem with the screen resolution? Perhaps you should post a screenshot so the developer can see the problem.

I updated to the latest version (1.1) and it now works fine, so whatever they did seems to have done the trick!

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.