PaulOBrien

Play Lemmings on your Pocket PC

31 posts in this topic

My 1040STE departed many moons ago... oh TOS / GEM how we miss you... :-D

P

This is brilliant. I haven't played Lemmings for years. I've installed it on my M600 and it runs a treat. B)

It installs & works fine on my Omnia, but levels 3 & 4 (haven't tried past them) have issues - the landscape doesn't seem to appear correctly, so there's no endpoint and in level 3 the 'bars' are so think the lemmings can't finish the level! Ah well, hopefully will get fixed at a later point.

It installs & works fine on my Omnia, but levels 3 & 4 (haven't tried past them) have issues - the landscape doesn't seem to appear correctly, so there's no endpoint and in level 3 the 'bars' are so think the lemmings can't finish the level!

Those worked fine for me. I'm using a Touch HD. I'm on the second episode and haven't noticed this. Perhaps it's a problem with the screen resolution? Perhaps you should post a screenshot so the developer can see the problem.

I updated to the latest version (1.1) and it now works fine, so whatever they did seems to have done the trick!

If this was available for android i'd gladly pay full retail price for it!

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.