XRAY MAN

THE ORIGINAL ROM DXIA5 HERE IS 165 MB ONLY

139 posts in this topic

U can enjoy the new oficial rom DXIA5 with this space 156 MB instead of 223 MB after removing the unnecessary files

u can use it to cook custome rom or instal it directly to ur phone of u like the oficial rom without any customization :P B) :(

The Links :

part 1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?01ojco2rhjr

part 2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?vj42zrhib5z

part 3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?m9daaugn1fn

part 4 : http://www.mediafire.com/?xmimrmlevkd

ENJOY

Edited by XRAY MAN

U can enjoy the new oficial rom DXIA5 with this space 156 MB instead of 223 MB after removing the unnecessary files

u can use it to cook custome rom or instal it directly to ur phone of u like the oficial rom without any customization :P B) :(

The Link :

http://www.zshare.net/download/56493526d5aab624/

ENJOY

The origional DXIA5 gives me an error "Incorrect software version" , will this one do the same ?

i need a clean rom based on IA5 ,,,, could anyone help me?

thanks..

The origional DXIA5 gives me an error "Incorrect software version" , will this one do the same ?

it will work with u. try

now uploading to another site..............

ADD NEW LINNKS :(

ENJOY

Edited by XRAY MAN

ADD NEW LINNKS :(

ENJOY

1- Is it for XP (.exe) , or we have to use GrandPrix ?

2-Is it with Samsung today 1& 2 ?

thanks

1- Is it for XP (.exe) , or we have to use GrandPrix ?

2-Is it with Samsung today 1& 2 ?

thanks

hi M Seif

yes it is for XP only ...

yes it is with samsung today 1&2 (( it is original rom )) :( with last update DXIA5

hi M Seif

yes it is for XP only ...

yes it is with samsung today 1&2 (( it is original rom )) :( with last update DXIA5

Shokran Azizy , am downloading it now from ce4arab.

Is it the same as that of Alfeesh there ?

Edited by M Seif

I got the same message at first. I thought it was because I had Qbus IA5 installed. So I flashed a IA2 (not sure who's version) rom I had around, and then the IA5 flashed without getting that message.

Ron...

i need a clean rom based on IA5 ,,,, could anyone help me?

thanks..

Goto my SHK15L thread or see my kitchen, look for the LITE ROMs. I have LITE (clean) built on DXIA5/IB1.

Does this one format "My Storage"?

NO :(

Edited by XRAY MAN

Does this one format "My Storage"?

SORRY double reply

Edited by XRAY MAN

Hi!

Congratulations you've done a great work!

Can you do the same thing for the Portuguese Rom.. I need an official, urgently..

Please help me..

My Dear XRAY MAN

I failed to upgrade your rom ( and 2 of Taril also ) , due to " Check sum failed" error.

This was may be my 15 times of successful upgrade to evry type of custom roms mentioned here. taking all the well known precautions ( fire wall, anti virus, modem, changing the 3 USB port I have, and so..)

I tried yours 5 times and the 2 taril 5 times each , and always got this message.

Right now I have QB05 M2D . All I need is to have any rom with the samsung widget, and today 1&2 .

Any idea what to do to overcome this ' Check sum failed ' ??

Hi! so what has been added/removed from this rom?

Hi! so what has been added/removed from this rom?

It is oficial rom without any customization only the size of rom reduced from 223 MB to 156 MB :(

Edited by XRAY MAN

My Dear XRAY MAN

I failed to upgrade your rom ( and 2 of Taril also ) , due to " Check sum failed" error.

This was may be my 15 times of successful upgrade to evry type of custom roms mentioned here. taking all the well known precautions ( fire wall, anti virus, modem, changing the 3 USB port I have, and so..)

I tried yours 5 times and the 2 taril 5 times each , and always got this message.

Right now I have QB05 M2D . All I need is to have any rom with the samsung widget, and today 1&2 .

Any idea what to do to overcome this ' Check sum failed ' ??

did not have any other problem except lastest samung rom 'incorrect version warning' but on this rom also received the check sum warning and could not install as a box opened with another error line as well ... tried twice but same error so could not install

It is oficial rom without any customization only the size of rom reduced from 223 MB to 156 MB :(

Great! That's exactly what i've been looking for.

Thanks!

Thank you for your modified installer XRAY MAN, this one has been really helpful

to me this evening :(

I can confirm it to be working ZanderZa, i was unable to flash with both official DXIA5 and DZIA5

from Sg site, even doing the incorrect version fixes found in the various threads or

downgrading to IA2 (which i was at 1st).

Edited by johnx7