i9**_sHoKKa_XT9_Keyboards

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

Well, took me long enough :( .

Been meaning to do this for a while, its very easy to do so if you creative, the worlds your oyster so to speak.

So, here it is, my Gloss Black adaptions of Tegic XT9 keyboards..

I could make these any colour (if you want to donate B) ),

I installed this over an existing Tegic keypads with no issues. You shouldnt get any issues, but if i remember right the Tegic installation didnt work on older firmwares (HJ and below i think). You can try tho..

You extract the attached file and the cab will be in the folder.

Enjoy

Confirmed working on i910's too!

You may lose your XT9 region dictory (like german, dutch etc (only settings tho), so goto this link please...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=321748

This will assist you in your language needs. It is only a reg hack, so its nothing special. There are dictory libraries at xda too and lots of info about XT9.

Laters

pic02.bmp

Shokka9_XT9_GlossBlack_v1.1.rar

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9

gonna modify it a little..

The black needs to be a little higher for my liking, but it still looks cool for now...

Thanks for comment.

Guest fmorcego

Yes man.... you have reason, it have to be more black.

in one of your rom´s when we put the pin for network appear a good one flat and black, it´s very cool. do you have it?

Guest shokka9

i make a next one tomorrow, it will be quicker to do.

More black, i know how it should look.

I dont know which black keypad u on bout friend, maybe you show me pic?

Guest shokka9

Already updating my version of the keyboards, more blacker and detail down to the pixel. The base image was a mess really, not very clean. My version should be cleaner and actually a little lighter than standard too.

Will be available tomorrow. 3/4 the way thru the maps, its a finecky job, but i want my own keyboards :(

Guest shokka9

Will do..

Will finish it tonight whilst watching Liverpool beat Madrid in the Champions League!!!!! :(

It looks so much nicer and cleaner. I still cant believe how messy the original maps were. In fact, if you want to make your own colour instead of black.

You can easily fill the black with any colour. As i have cleaned the images now.

Laters peeps

Guest DJRedLine
Will do..

Will finish it tonight whilst watching Liverpool beat Madrid in the Champions League!!!!! :(

Were on the same wavelength here then B)

Guest djtosh
Will do..

It looks so much nicer and cleaner. I still cant believe how messy the original maps were. In fact, if you want to make your own colour instead of black.

You can easily fill the black with any colour. As i have cleaned the images now.

Laters peeps

Just back from anfield, best game ive been to in a long time, excellent performance!

thanks for the keyboard.

Guest shokka9

we played amazingly, probably best performance this season by a long shot...

You lucky guy, went to Anfield. I live in sunny Manchester (i know)...but i really wanted to go to that game...PM me if you can get tickets bro....

Not been for a while.

It could of easily been a lot more goals, Casillas made som excellent saves first 15 mins, kept then in it (kind of) until Torres showed them who's BOSS!!

Just had to say, the game was mint!

Oh, back to Omnia, glad you liked keyboard too.

Guest shokka9

can people please post some kind of feedback on this....

so far 93 downloads on v1.1, over 100 on v1

only a few posts for feedback. Come on guys (and girls) lets have some feedback!!

Thanks

Guest shokka9

not tried anywhere else other than device...

I think it will need to be on device as i think it overwrites the original maps, but i not sure....

Try it in My Storage and let us know??

UPDATE:

I unistalled from My Device and then installed to My Storage and it still works fine, so all good!

B)

Edited by shokka9

Guest channel78

I find a bug

i tried it ,but have brick my omnia

and i reflash it :(

i have this rom i900-DXIA5_QB06_65C

wm 6.5

any help??

any idea for working keyboard???

thanks bro B))

Guest bmn4711

hi there!

your keyboard looks great and i would love to use it but since i write almost all my messages in german i would like to know where to change the xt9 language back to german. if this would be possible it would be great

Guest shokka9

Added new link to xda site as they have a great thread about XT9 language settings, how to, XT9 dictionaries in various languages.

Enjoy