WIN a HTC Touch Cruise '09 + International Pack with MoDaCo WinMo Week, HTC and Devicewire

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
Cruise.jpg
All of the codewords are now available in the last 4 episodes of WinMo Week, and the last 4 episodes of the Netbook Week. PM me with the words by clicking here by midnight on Sunday 10th May, and the winner will be drawn on Monday 11th May!

PSee this? >>

It's a shiny new HTC Touch Cruise (new '09 version) and International Charging pack, and it can be YOURS, courtesy of the MoDaCo WinMo Week podcast, HTC and Devicewire.com! B)

What do you have to do to win?

In the WinMo week podcasts 27, 28, 29 and 30 (2 parts to each) we will be revealing 'codewords'. You simply need to listen, collect the codewords (8 of them) and then when you have all 8, send them to me to be entered into the competition to win! Easy eh? The competition is open to absolutely everybody anywhere on the planet, and as always, MoDaCo Plus members will get an extra entry into the competition for their submission. In addition, if you check out our forthcoming 'Netbook Week' podcasts, you can get another extra entry! :(

You can grab the standard podcasts here (or by RSS) or the enhanced podcasts (for iPods or iPhones) here (or by RSS).

GOOD LUCK! :(

P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maxwell Newton

ah sorry! im confused! Which podcast do i need to subscribe to?

I didnt even know you guys had a podcast! Tops stuff!

Thanks,

Max

Guest Monolithix

If you have an ipod/iphone or use itunes, then you want the enhanced feed for embedded links and pictures. Otherwise the standard feed will be fine. All the podcasts come down on the same feed so one or the other will get you all the shows you need!

Guest psionandy
If you have an ipod/iphone or use itunes, then you want the enhanced feed for embedded links and pictures. Otherwise the standard feed will be fine. All the podcasts come down on the same feed so one or the other will get you all the shows you need!

I think Coreplayer on WM devices can cope with enhanced feeds... so you can get the pretty pictures too

Guest Maxwell Newton

btu when i click the link, it comes up with about 8 different downloads, i thought with a podcast you could just subsribe in itunes and it downloaded updats for you? How do i do that with this?

Thanks again!

Max

Guest Monolithix

Yeah, the RSS is for any podcast aggregator/feed manager that isn't iTunes. To subscribe using iTunes just search for MoDaCo in the iTunes store. B)

Guest Maxwell Newton
Yeah, the RSS is for any podcast aggregator/feed manager that isn't iTunes. To subscribe using iTunes just search for MoDaCo in the iTunes store. B)

Ah thats what im talkin' about! Thanks :(

EDIT: Up and working now, downloading previous podcasts, they are very good! I had no idea this info was free on the net in this kind of easily digestible fashion, thanks very much for this guys.

Max

Edited by Maxwell Newton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Paul

All of the codewords are now available in the last 4 episodes of WinMo Week, and the last 4 episodes of the Netbook Week. PM me with the words by clicking here by midnight on Sunday 10th May, and the winner will be drawn on Monday 11th May!

P

Guest Paul

Note that there are ten codewords altogether... the 6 WinMo Week codewords are mandatory, the NBW ones are optional for additional competition entries! :D

P

Guest Shuflie

Assuming Paul hasn't got the days mixed up (and remembered all the codewords himself :D) the draw should have taken place by now. Is the winner going to be announced here or, in keeping with the competition theme, in the next podcast?

Guest penguin
Assuming Paul hasn't got the days mixed up (and remembered all the codewords himself :lol:) the draw should have taken place by now. Is the winner going to be announced here or, in keeping with the competition theme, in the next podcast?

was wondering this myself :D

Guest Paul

I've not drawn it yet, i'll post here shortly to confirm details... trying to work out if we can draw live in a podcast livecast! :D

P

Guest Shuflie
I've not drawn it yet, i'll post here shortly to confirm details... trying to work out if we can draw live in a podcast livecast! :D

P

Nice one, hopefully this time it will go to someone who has made at least one post before entering the competition.

Guest rameses

Damn, have I missed out by not reading the thread or is it still possible to enter?

I don't remember it being mentioned (perhaps it wasn't) in the podcast that the comp was open for entries.

Guest penguin
Waiting for the edit, surely this wasn't your full post?

Yes that was my full post. See Urban Dictionary if you aren't familiar with "this"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=This

<_<

One-word response placed after a quote on a message board as an affirmation of the author's agreement with the quoted person's view or opinion. Commonly used on Fark.com.

Some guy: "Nice to see that the human race has advanced to the point of using robots to poke things with a stick."

Another guy (after quoting above): This.

Guest penguin
Ah, I see the problem now, I'm unfamiliar with Fark.com. <_<

hehe so am i to be honest, never even been there.

But it's spread across other forums on the internet. Guess it's not made it's way here yet :)

Guest Shuflie
hehe so am i to be honest, never even been there.

But it's spread across other forums on the internet. Guess it's not made it's way here yet <_<

First time I'd seen it, but then I'm not usually very observant :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.