WIN a HTC Touch Cruise '09 + International Pack with MoDaCo WinMo Week, HTC and Devicewire

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest penguin

it's going to be announced on the next pod cast I think, as to when that will be I'm not sure you'll need to ask Paul or Mono i guess

Guest syimi
it's going to be announced on the next pod cast I think, as to when that will be I'm not sure you'll need to ask Paul or Mono i guess

i think they are having a month off. last podcast was 5th of may :S

Guest Shuflie

I'm actually looking forward to the next podcast, not so bothered about the competition results as I most likely won't win anyhow. <_< If there's a problem getting the live shoutcast of the podcast recording working, I'd prefer the "old wait until its posted" podcast in the meantime and if the draw really need to be in a live broadcast then just do it for the one after.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fatbutcher

Woo hoo!!

Thanks very much, had the phone a few days and been quite impressed, battery life is excellent and its feels really quick. Bar the non-VGA screen, this feels much nicer to use than the Compact IV/Diamond I have, the wheel is so much better. Shame XDA-Devs don't have anyone working on ROMs for it, WM6.5 ones in particular, as I've been loving that on the Compact IV.

I also wanted to let you other guys know that it went to someone who does hang around here quite alot, I'm not a big poster, but do lots of reading and eaves dropping! (loving that "extended edition" podcast Paul :D )

I'll certainly be making use of this phone, if I go back to the diamond, my mums already put first dibs on it to replace here VarioII.....I'll just have to make her promise not to wear 2 holes in the screen playing solitaire this time.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.