all the classic FPS on ur smartphone.

Guest ironlight

Guest ironlight

just go her and download. everything is already done for u.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=370925

these all work perfectly. i just copied the files from the rar to my sd card and ran them. and the half life and quake 2 rar files will have different names but they are what they are supposed to be.

Edited by ironlight

Guest ironlight
sweet, gonna try doom 2, duke nukem 3d playable but kinda slow on my omnia, very hard to configure

im running them on my i607 and they work flawlessly. and the configure is fine but for some actions u gotta hold the call button and press the action button at the same time. like jumping and things that arent directly related to combat. i upgraded my framework before i ran them because i was told it helps with 3D rendering and speed. duke 3D runs at 35 to 40 fps on my blackjack so its really good. i also got the full game wad file so mine is duke 3D ATOMIX. B)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 88Saleen351

Many games don't display properly on a Q9H. It's not the game, rather its the Q9H lack of proper display configuration. Unless software/game has hardware specific patch that fixes display issue, game will not run properly. No known patches from Motorola that address this issue to date.

One thing I would like to know, if someone could be kind enough to answer ;) . What is the newest or best compatible version of Spvduke3D that works best on a Motorola Q9M smartphone? And has anyone written up a custom .ini for it? Thanks in advance fellow modaco posters :D . It is appreciated.