• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Great Windows Mobile handset deals today until 4pm at eXpansys.com!

1 post in this topic

Posted

expansys_white_logo.jpg
It's Friday afternoon, so eXpansys have some great deals on a couple of great Windows Mobile handsets! This offer is valid only until 4pm today!

First up is the Samsung i780, a QWERTY WM Professional device full to the brim with features (answers to you questions found here).

You can grab this handset for just £269.99, a saving of £35, by clicking here!

20-Mar-2009_main_330_r77.gif
The full spec follows:
  • 2.5" 320x320 touchscreen (flush with the casing!)
  • 256/128MB ROM/RAM
  • Tri-band GPRS/EDGE and single-band UMTS/HSDPA
  • Full QWERTY Keyboard
  • Wifi/BT/aGPS
  • 624MHz PXA310 Processor
  • 61x116x13mm
  • 120g
  • Touch sensitive "D-Pad"

Next is the rather nice MWg Zinc II. This full QWERTY side-slider was a particular favourite of Paul and I on the WinMo Week Podcast (questions answered here). A lovely looking device with a good spec even at full price.

You can grab the MWg Zinc II for £209.99, a saving of £40! Just click here!

20-Mar-2009_zinc-ii.jpg
    Here's the low down on the spec:
    • Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
    • Samsung 520MHz
    • Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
    • Tri-band UMTS 2100/1900/850 MHz
    • HSDPA 3.6Mbps
    • 256MB Flash ROM
    • 64MB RAM
    • 2.8” TFT QVGA, Flat Panel (Touch Screen)
    • QWERTY keypad with semi-automatic sliding mechanism
    • Wireless LAN 802.11b/g
    • Bluetooth® version 2.0
    • SiFRstarIII GPS chip
    • 2 Megapixels CMOS camera
    • White LED strobe flash
    • 109.5 x 59 x 18 mm
    • 185g

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.