*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

I will be stopping ROMs because it eats a lot of TIME....TIME is something that i dont have much of. Most of my free time is for my children..

I only have nights in the week, and then i would prefer to relax and go sleep..

You guys know me, i been saying i stopping for long time...and eventually i will :)

23041 has been scrapped.....23409....should be my next build. It is supposed to be a little better than 23041 and has the themes fixed also.

So i catch u all soon enough....

:)

Guest sanyoka123

New UI (Start & X at Bottom)

i900DXID1 SHKv20 23034 M2D

>>>>>>> It's BACK.... <<<<<<<<

i900DXID1 SHKv20 23034L

>>>>> SlimLine Version <<<<<

"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Reasons for this may include:

- Invalid link

- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service."

Please reupload. THX

Edited by sanyoka123

Guest sanyoka123
"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Reasons for this may include:

- Invalid link

- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service."

Please reupload. THX

Sorry, duble post, please delete this post. :)

Edited by sanyoka123

I have been using Shockka Rom for a while and I love it. But today I flash my Omnia with V20 when I try to align screen it keep repeated itself and never done. My touch screen is really off to the left and I need to align the screen. I don't know if anyone have the same problem or it just me and how to fix it. Thank you guys :)

Guest shokka9

all my links have been removed from mageupload, so thats gone :)

I will find somewhere else, but i cannot upload anyting now or over the weekend.

Somebody surely can provide mirrors...there some already in the thread.

Good luck.

Guest Mothamoz

can anyone PLEASE post that awesome green wallpaper as shown in the titanium screenies? would be greatly appreciated :)

i know it is on gradd's page but i installed it but i didn't get that wallpaper :) help please? :)

Edited by Mothamoz

Guest SamStone

I just downloaded and installed ShokkA9's SHKv19L ROM Titanium. I really like it and it addressed quite a few problems that I was having with my Omnia. I like the Windows default display screen but I wish that there was some way to put the Wireless Manager and Lock on a button the screen. What is the best way that you guys deal with this?

Guest mejoppa

"23041 has been scrapped.....23409....should be my next build. It is supposed to be a little better than 23041 and has the themes fixed also.

So i catch u all soon enough...."

Just wanted to thank you shokka9 for all your hard work and if you could make your last rom a 'flotanium' version i'd be happy to stick with it after trying nicklashidegards rom as it works great.

Guest Batistian
all my links have been removed from mageupload, so thats gone :)

I will find somewhere else, but i cannot upload anyting now or over the weekend.

Somebody surely can provide mirrors...there some already in the thread.

Good luck.

Bro,

You know you're always wlecome to put a link to THESE mirrors.

Guest shokka9

thanks Omnian, i thought i did in my first post??

Anyways guys...BIG UPDATE....

Due to time, life and other stuff. The next ROM i make will be the last. I have 23409 and i will make it this week.

But it will be the last, the FINAL, the end (for now).

My free time is minimal these days, and what free time i have, i really dont want to be cooking ROMs. So, i will stop.

Hopefully in a few months, etc, i will be able to cook again. I need to sort a lot of personal things out at the moment, and finding the time is really hard.

So something has to give, and cooking is it.

So i still check the forums etc, but i wont be contributing any ROMs for a very long time!!

Thanks guys, you all have helped me in lots of ways too.

Guest Nicklashidegard

Due to time, life and other stuff. The next ROM i make will be the last. I have 23409 and i will make it this week.

My free time is minimal these days, and what free time i have, i really dont want to be cooking ROMs. So, i will stop.

Hopefully in a few months, etc, i will be able to cook again. I need to sort a lot of personal things out at the moment, and finding the time is really hard.

So i still check the forums etc, but i wont be contributing any ROMs for a very long time!!

Sad to hear, the omnia cummunity will never be the same!!

Life has to come first though. Thanks for everything you've done, i'd still have my stock omnia if it weren't for you :) .

Cheers bro, catch up with you later!!

Guest shokka9
Sad to hear, the omnia cummunity will never be the same!!

Life has to come first though.

i'd still have my stock omnia if it weren't for you :) .

Thanks Nicklas....i will still help you guys as much as i can....thats easy compared to cooking ROMs..:)

Life definitely has to come first. I need to sort soooooo much stuff out, it is untrue.

Stock Omnia is poo, so i glad i got you away from that :), look now, you cooking nice ROMs too. I may not be cooking, but i have help start a few new chefs out, so i will leave a 'legacy' well kind of :)

Thanks bro, we will catch up later.

Guest shokka9
Not the v20s. :)

Take care, bro.

Oki....i will add that link to first post!!

Thanks bro...for everything..I will speak to you later. Oh, it is night time there....:)

Hope you had a good day at work bro :)

I'm using your latest and am really enjoying it, esp. with Neo titanium on it.

Sad but for personal shiat also a good thing you are retiring from cooking roms as you have to go on with life.

Just make sure you go out with a bang and make your best ROM!!

Guest shokka9
sad to hear you're stopping, but life definately has to go first! :)

hope i'll see you on xbox live sometime!

been on a bit recently (xbox live).....

got a few new games :), Batman is sick....but i been playing some easy games for 'G'z

lol.

catch u soon mothamoz

Hey Shokka!

I´m just a reader of modaco (i'm on to many forums :)), but i've just started using your rom recently!

I think it's more than reasonable to take time for yourself! I did mention something i wanted to report to you/anyone.

I was playing music in the "Audio Manager" app from the M2D music Widget. Then the song changed to an empty mp3 file that was in the hidden 'recycled' folder on my internal storage. My phone just froze like i've never seen before. It wouldn't turn off, the screen was frozen solid. No buttons reacted. I had to take the battery out. Connect the device to my computer and when i started it i had about 20 seconds to connect and search for the file before it froze again (probably because touchflo loaded the widget again).

I've got my phone back to normal after deleting the file and disarming the music widget. But i do have to use WMP now.

Anyone any idea how this could've happened?

[edit]

i'm on SHKv20 23034 M2D by the way.. don't know if you need to know that.

Edited by jwktje

Guest Batistian
Oki....i will add that link to first post!!

Please Use these Mirrors :

http

://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...7053/#msg57053

Wow ;) . So big. :)

Thanks bro...for everything..I will speak to you later. Oh, it is night time there.... :(

It is now. I'm 6 hours ahead of you, bro. :)

Hope you had a good day at work bro :)

You too bro...and take care :)

Guest ferdi11111

Im sad to hear that you will stop it :) but thank you very much for your hard work and great roms

I use your v20 rom and I like it very much and Im waiting your last rom

thanks bro

Hi

I’m new to this game - I did not see a section to say hi so apologies

I downloaded the shokka rom on my phone the problem I’m having is that I’m on the 3 network and there are no 3 settings in the operator section and the apps likes streams-t light, IE and Midomi don’t work as they only look for the defaulted internet connection

I have made a 3 internet connection which works on newly installed apps, which are not part of the rom

Any ideas in how to change the default settings and make the rom apps look at the new connection

I’ve disabled the default connection without avail

thank you in advance