New Alarm Master update

Guest Connective Tools

Guest Connective Tools

alarmmaster1.gifalarmmaster2.gif

ampro_dc_1.jpg

Alarm Master is a powerful alarm manager that helps managing alarms and reminders on Windows Mobile smartphone.

In this release the following functionality was added to Alarm Master:
  • Desktop Companion. Alarm Master and Alarm Master PRO were joined in this release. Now all Alarm Master users can take advantage of Desktop Companion which allows creating and editing alarms in a more convenient way on your Windows PC.
  • Advanced recurrence patterns for Weekly and Daily alarms. New addition allows defining such unique patterns as "Every 2nd day", "Biweekly", "Every 4rd thursday" etc.
  • Interface improvements and other small changes...

Alarm Master can be purchased securely for $14.99 from the company website. The upgrade is free for registered Alarm Master PRO users and costs $2.99 for Alarm Master users. A free trial version is also available from the company website.

For more information please visit Alarm Master page.

• 4 months later...
Guest Darlene

To save more money to buy a birthday gift for my mom, I get myself a part-time. The job is to call at the customers and do some research. These customers live in different places and all I get is their address. Still I turn to my ZorroGPS for help. I add all my customers into my contact. Then I set out. Clicking the first customer, ZorroGPS begins to take me there. Things becomes easier. My boss is very satisfied with my job and gives me a bonus. I am so happy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.