send/receive greyed out, emails and texts disappeared!

Guest varioIII-lover

Guest varioIII-lover

hi there,

i wonder if you could help me.

today i reset my phone because it was freezing yet again and when it booted back up, i had no text messages there or emails.

also i can't send/receive any more because the option is greyed out.

any ideas on how i can get my text messages back and restore functionality of my email?

my contacts were all there unharmed and calendar entries.

i have backed up with sprite backup and pim message backup but this is after i lost the sms's and emails.

has the vario lost those files or stored them away as backup/archive?

would anyone know if i can access my database files to see these sms text messages?

thank you

varioIII-lover

Guest varioIII-lover

my cemail.vol is about 6mb in size. i backed it up and looked into it with wordpad. in there are all my text messages i lost! but new ones have come in on the phone so where are they being stored?

what program can i use to view cemail.vol properly to see dates that the texts came in?

also, what files can i take off this phone by hand to restore when i hard reset? i want to take off the quick type database for the quick writing of words, i don't want to have to do that again! any tips?

thanks.

Guest varioIII-lover

no reply from anyone? it used to be busy on here! looking to take the files off by hand that i need so i can do a reset and put them back on. the one for autocomplete etc.

B)

Guest Neil5459
please someone help! god it's quiet in here!

I sent you a PM with some advice- did you receive it? (look to the right side of the menu bar)

Guest Phil_B
I sent you a PM with some advice- did you receive it? (look to the right side of the menu bar)

I am experiencing the identical issue today - if there's a neat solution it would be useful to see it posted for general access.