font problems

Guest zee750s

Guest zee750s

i was changing my fonts with the regitry editor and i changed all my fonts to see which ones i liked better . i found one but now some of my programs use a font i installed thats unreadable. like googlemaps and face book. the fonts cenobyte and ive tried to delete it or move it but i cannot do eiather says its locked. how can i fix this cant find the page i used to change the fonts in the first place.i have a program that changes sytem fonts but this on still doesnt change.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dark Horse
i was changing my fonts with the regitry editor and i changed all my fonts to see which ones i liked better . i found one but now some of my programs use a font i installed thats unreadable. like googlemaps and face book. the fonts cenobyte and ive tried to delete it or move it but i cannot do eiather says its locked. how can i fix this cant find the page i used to change the fonts in the first place.i have a program that changes sytem fonts but this on still doesnt change.

Have you tried changing the registry back to the Segoe system font? Otherwise, you could always do a hard reset to revert back to the factory default settings?