s0cks ROM: Omnia WM 6.1 DXID1 [ENG] with all default APP!

Guest s0cks

Guest s0cks
s0cks,

can u add fingerKeyboard and cleanRAM apps in the next one? and also a is there a way to get to fav.settings with one click ?

FingerKeyboard is a nice app, but it's kind of buggy in Omnia... mainly if you change the Color Scheme.

So, I prefer to not include this in my ROM... (not now... but when I got really free time I will create a good color scheme for a better interface with FK)...

The CleanRAM is very interesting and I'm testing it now...

But everything points that it will be in my next release... <_<

Edited by s0cks

Guest kinshin
SK002 released...

Please, read the first post! <_<

wow! this is faaaaast. thnks ..downloading as we speak...

loggedin to post few more requests but had to wait for the next one i guess. :)

Guest o16v
Thanks!

I'm quite busy until next month...

But when I have a free time I will work on a new release... and I will try to bring new features! <_<

Socks!

Thank you very much the new release..:)

Edited by o16v

Guest o16v
Shokka?

I'm s0cks...

Don't confuse!

I'm so sorry SOCKS!!!!I..F..cked.!!!Very very nice work!

Thanx your hard work.You left Batti..it was good idea..

Guest kinshin

s0cks,

gr8 job as usual. still testing , let you know as i find any problems or needed enhancements.

1. online samsung widget does not want to see my wi-fi but kept on trying to use GPRS. which i don;t have. But with DXIA5 no problem.

2. no shortcut to use/restore mouse pointer. in settings camera button says something in spanish(I guess) with empty value. I had to make it none. when i tried to set it to something it said could not find path.. or something like that I donpt remember.

3. cleanRAM apprears in settings rather than in programs , unable to set the shortcut to "start" menu.

4. fingerKeyboard latest 2.1 appears pretty stable even in this latest cook, you might want to consider for next one.

5. for the next one , is it possible to add opening window of ROM, a few check buttons

to select googleMaps, MSLive and such and allow only if the user wants em.

we can download and add if we want em anyway. might save some more space for some ppl.

6. camera is still not up to the mark., but i have read that some ROMs doing wonders for camera.

7. still needs to mess with the speaker settings, can you , if possible make em high by default.

8. this flash latest other than opera does it help in anyother thing ?. previous version was good enough

this latest is just messing the opera video. this also ppl can update with a click if they want to !!?\

9. you have to add "no data" in the next one. I know there is adv.config but this seems easy and quick.

thanks for all the hard work ...u da man <_<

Edited by kinshin

Guest s0cks
s0cks,

gr8 job as usual. still testing , let you know as i find any problems or needed enhancements.

1. online samsung widget does not want to see my wi-fi but kept on trying to use GPRS. which i don;t have. But with DXIA5 no problem.

2. no shortcut to use/restore mouse pointer. in settings camera button says something in spanish(I guess) with empty value. I had to make it none. when i tried to set it to something it said could not find path.. or something like that I donpt remember.

3. cleanRAM apprears in settings rather than in programs , unable to set the shortcut to "start" menu.

4. fingerKeyboard latest 2.1 appears pretty stable even in this latest cook, you might want to consider for next one.

5. for the next one , is it possible to add opening window of ROM, a few check buttons

to select googleMaps, MSLive and such and allow only if the user wants em.

we can download and add if we want em anyway. might save some more space for some ppl.

6. camera is still not up to the mark., but i have read that some ROMs doing wonders for camera.

7. still needs to mess with the speaker settings, can you , if possible make em high by default.

8. this flash latest other than opera does it help in anyother thing ?. previous version was good enough

this latest is just messing the opera video. this also ppl can update with a click if they want to !!?\

9. you have to add "no data" in the next one. I know there is adv.config but this seems easy and quick.

thanks for all the hard work ...u da man <_<

Well...

About 1: The Samsung Online Widget is from DXID1 without mods (only to work with FL3.1). Here I'm getting the same problem. I will see what is happening...

2: You can set it under Buttons in Settings Menu... Here I did this and works well... but I have the same name of button, like "Mouse de dedo" (it's portuguese)... I don't know why it's in portuguese... but I think that was something related to languages that I have deleted...

I will correct it as soon as possible...

3: I prefer to leave cleanRAM only in settings menu... but if you want it inside programs menu, create shortcuts from \Windows\cleanRAM to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

4: I tried FK2.1... and really... I didn't like how it looks...

5: It's not simple to do it...

6: Up to the mark? Can you explain?

7: Can you tell me what are these sound settings that you always talk about?

8: I didn't change the opera... this version came with DXID1...

To change things in opera it's very complex and frustrating...

9: Why 2 programs that do the same thing? Just open Adv. Config, click MENU, then MORE SETTINGS, then CONNECTIONS and tap 2 times in each option...

I don't want to include or remove a lot of apps in this ROM because my main purpose is a optimized "almost original" ROM...

Here in Modaco we have a lot os ROMs with ou without a lot of programs... and too many modified things...

I don't like to create only a more heavy customized ROM...

I hope that you understand it...

And thanks for you feedback... :)

Guest s0cks
hi s0cks,

do you have the sharepix from DXID1? if you have, can you share it here?

cheers.

Yes I have... but I can't share it now (I have to create a cab)...

And I'm quite busy now...

But if you can wait... I will post as soon as I can...

Guest s0cks
s0cks,

I found the work around for this...

Click on config. widget (the first item of you widgets) and then click Options -> Network Settings...

Then select 'The Internet' and done!

Now you have your widgets connecting through your wifi! <_<

Edited by s0cks

Guest kinshin
Well...

About 1: The Samsung Online Widget is from DXID1 without mods (only to work with FL3.1). Here I'm getting the same problem. I will see what is happening...

2: You can set it under Buttons in Settings Menu... Here I did this and works well... but I have the same name of button, like "Mouse de dedo" (it's portuguese)... I don't know why it's in portuguese... but I think that was something related to languages that I have deleted...

I will correct it as soon as possible...

3: I prefer to leave cleanRAM only in settings menu... but if you want it inside programs menu, create shortcuts from \Windows\cleanRAM to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

4: I tried FK2.1... and really... I didn't like how it looks...

5: It's not simple to do it...

6: Up to the mark? Can you explain?

7: Can you tell me what are these sound settings that you always talk about?

8: I didn't change the opera... this version came with DXID1...

To change things in opera it's very complex and frustrating...

9: Why 2 programs that do the same thing? Just open Adv. Config, click MENU, then MORE SETTINGS, then CONNECTIONS and tap 2 times in each option...

I don't want to include or remove a lot of apps in this ROM because my main purpose is a optimized "almost original" ROM...

Here in Modaco we have a lot os ROMs with ou without a lot of programs... and too many modified things...

I don't like to create only a more heavy customized ROM...

I hope that you understand it...

And thanks for you feedback... :)

s0cks,

1. about samsung widgets.. my bad I forgot about the settings page. :P

2.FingerMouse assign: solved

4.did u check the FK2.1 greyGreen ? it's ok <_<

6. my bad again...actually in ID1 if use flashon/anti-shkh ..camera picutres just awesome :D

9. my bad bad bad again... adv.config is enough :D

just a point less point: is in ID1/skoo2 battery is just toomuch awesome compared to earier ones :D

now coming to 7: sound settings:

can you cook the below stuff as default:

how to increase speaker volume levels (copied from other boards)

In the phone keypad type: *#0002*28346#

You will then have a screen pop up called audio control util.

How to change the loudspeaker volume for ringtones, movies, mp3s etc

Click menu, normal then handset (the first one, Phones headset/loudspeaker) Here you can change:

Speaker volume: SPK(02) -db is less volume, I have set this to -1.5db (level)

Digital-to-analog: DAC(0C) This effects the overall volume of Mp3s, movies etc -both headset and loud speaker. I have set this to 0db.

Radio Volume: RVOL

How to change the headset / earphones volume.

Click menu, normal then headset (the second one, Headphones) Here you can change:

Headphones volume: HP(04) -db is less volume +db is more volume, I have set this to 0db (level)

Digital-to-analog: DAC(0C) This effects the overall volume of Mp3s, movies etc. I have set this to 0db.

Radio Volume: RVOL

*You must click menu / apply for changes to take effect,

*I recommend play a Mp3 launch the app, then apply the changes and set your prefered max volume.

*Setting high levels could damage the loud speaker or your headphones, not to mention your hearing!.

once again thanks s0cks B)

Guest Gaz25

Great rom!, one of the fastest I have used.

I am having issues with Activsync. Worked perfect this morning when I woke up. Changed my rom to a win 6.5 one but I felt it was too buggy and slow. Activsync worked.

Changed rom to yours but now Activsynce keeps failing.

Any ideas?

I'm running Windows 7 by the way.

Edited by Gaz25

Guest s0cks
Great rom!, one of the fastest I have used.

I am having issues with Activsync. Worked perfect this morning when I woke up. Changed my rom to a win 6.5 one but I felt it was too buggy and slow. Activsync worked.

Changed rom to yours but now Activsynce keeps failing.

Any ideas?

I'm running Windows 7 by the way.

If you were using ActiveSync before (using my ROM?) without problems... and now you are getting these issues... I think that is a "Windows problem"...

Try to reinstall ActiveSync at Windows...

Maybe it works...

If you can... try to use it in another computer... maybe with windows xp...

Guest Gaz25
If you were using ActiveSync before (using my ROM?) without problems... and now you are getting these issues... I think that is a "Windows problem"...

Try to reinstall ActiveSync at Windows...

Maybe it works...

If you can... try to use it in another computer... maybe with windows xp...

Sorry S0cks the problem is solved! some thing stupid I did lol. Great Rom!

Guest phoenix155

hi SOCKS..im using your rom...but i found one problem.... when i want to turn the phone to the standby with top button my wifi connection is ended... i tried settings in wifi tab..but still nothing...can you help? thanks <_<

Guest Urbi

"Disabled Shutdown when 20% battery power left" Hey man how did you do this ? Is there some reg tweak to do this? Please respond me because this is realy annoying thing and i want change that on my ROM.... TNX man <_<

Guest MAYORLIM

Hi s0cks good day, can i just flash my Omnia straight away using your cooked "s0cks ROM DXID1" ?

My Omnia i900 version as follows;

PDA: i900DXHK2/DZHK2

PHONE: i900DXHK2

Hoping for your expert advice. thanks in advance...CHEERS!

Guest kinshin
Hi s0cks good day, can i just flash my Omnia straight away using your cooked "s0cks ROM DXID1" ?

My Omnia i900 version as follows;

PDA: i900DXHK2/DZHK2

PHONE: i900DXHK2

Hoping for your expert advice. thanks in advance...CHEERS!

yes you can. But make sure that you install Samsung CDMA modem driver. Don't worry it says CDMA but works for GSM also.

make sure you follow the installation steps on the screen of s0cks app.

first open the app read the directions and then insert the USB.

you can google for modem driver.

<_<

Guest Vtecbros

Any one have alternative downloads to download the rom.

I have been trying to download with the one you guys provided but it don't work.

Guest yts17
Any one have alternative downloads to download the rom.

I have been trying to download with the one you guys provided but it don't work.

Me too