New ROM for Omnia i910

Guest BamDastard

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bocha.i910

PLEASE HELP ME ,,,,

ask for help,

after upgrading to the DC22, Omniaku i910 does not work ..

dead screen / blank but keypad lights up red continues ...

I'm supposed to do?

sorry if my English is less in the know ..

thanks before

• 3 weeks later...
Guest javasi

Hi guys !

I have a I910 and i`m very frustrated with this phone just because the internet navigation is very, very slow.

I`m a verizon costumer and i have the data plan and my area is 101% covering 3g signal.

What is the problem ? Can we fix that ?

Other question, I installed a rom on my phone and have a lot of bugs on it. How can i go back or get another but a good rom ?

Thanks guys !

Guest lioryte
Hi guys !

I have a I910 and i`m very frustrated with this phone just because the internet navigation is very, very slow.

I`m a verizon costumer and i have the data plan and my area is 101% covering 3g signal.

What is the problem ? Can we fix that ?

Other question, I installed a rom on my phone and have a lot of bugs on it. How can i go back or get another but a good rom ?

Thanks guys !

1. Slow internet navigation- which browser are you using? Try Opera 10 or Skyfire

2. Once you have DC22 installed tou can go ahead and change ROMs as you like or flash to the official. Just use UMDL.

Let us know how it works for you

Guest javasi
1. Slow internet navigation- which browser are you using? Try Opera 10 or Skyfire

2. Once you have DC22 installed tou can go ahead and change ROMs as you like or flash to the official. Just use UMDL.

Let us know how it works for you

Hi there !

Thanks for reply my post.

I could install an other rum and it is better than the first one. I put this rom: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...6-5-roms-23563/

Do not works perfect but, it is a great job. I do not know if we have a revision of this rom.

About the internet..............the internet explorer is better than opera 10 but i`m still slow. Do we have any fix for this problem or the problem is the phone ?

Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MarmotaBRX
Absolutely *not*. It WILL brick your phone. Like it's mentioned in the previous posts - i910 and i910 have different hardware, and its not just the CDMA radio chip instead of GSM one. There are other major hardware differences, like no front side camera on i910, 2x less main memory space and many others

i made that mistake to flash my verizon omnia i910 with a i900 rom and its been almost two years and still cant find a way to flash it back. the phone turns on and everything, but when it syncs to the pc it says its a 900 and when i try running the 910 UMD it simply wont recognize it, i dont give up home, ive been sick about this, and even tho ive gotten several smart phones under my belt, i think bricking this one has been a tough mistake ive had to live with.

so if anybody knows of a fix please let me know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest rcrmoda

hello everybody..im new to modaco.!!!.the reason being i recently bought my first ppc/smart phone the omnia i910 on ebay..i have been reading all and everything about the i910 here on moda and i need some help getting all the updates for. i have no ideal how to do the stuff uguys have been talking about...my question iis there anyone who would be willing to do it for me.?? i will pay for it because i dont get out much.thanks guys...rcr

Guest gorf1000
hello everybody..im new to modaco.!!!.the reason being i recently bought my first ppc/smart phone the omnia i910 on ebay..i have been reading all and everything about the i910 here on moda and i need some help getting all the updates for. i have no ideal how to do the stuff uguys have been talking about...my question iis there anyone who would be willing to do it for me.?? i will pay for it because i dont get out much.thanks guys...rcr

It's gotten pretty quiet around here but start by reading this thread Flashing_a_cooked_ROM Once you get the hang of it it's very easy to flash a cooked ROM to your phone. I personally recommend STORM or theKevster's ROMS, but that's my opinion.