Dialup Networking Via Bluetooth Verizon Omnia I910

Guest Shelby68GT500

Guest Shelby68GT500

Have been attempting to setup my new I910 to be as functional as my old Audiovox PocketPC. Have just about everything working that I need except for Dialup Networking via Bluetooth from my Laptop. I can see the phone via Bluetooth, but right-clicking does not give me the Dialup Networking option like my PocketPC did. I need to be able to access internet/email from my laptop using my Omnia thru Bluetooth.

Have done a search on Dialup Networking here, but find only "tethering" responses. Not sure if tethering means via USB only or includes Bluetooth.

Thanks, Bob

• 4 months later...
Guest nikon858
Have been attempting to setup my new I910 to be as functional as my old Audiovox PocketPC. Have just about everything working that I need except for Dialup Networking via Bluetooth from my Laptop. I can see the phone via Bluetooth, but right-clicking does not give me the Dialup Networking option like my PocketPC did. I need to be able to access internet/email from my laptop using my Omnia thru Bluetooth.

Have done a search on Dialup Networking here, but find only "tethering" responses. Not sure if tethering means via USB only or includes Bluetooth.

Thanks, Bob

tethering is the same as dial up networking....check the omnia forum, theres a topic there that says tethering with WMwifirouter now working...that thread will include all the things you need to tether.