EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest ABUBAKR
ABUBAKR

Has now tried MST B7610NXXIK2 and B7610NXXJC2 - all will fine be transformed both in MLI and in NB0

hi Pako777..

wow.. it works for you? the EXEcutor v3 gives error while i extract .nb0 from .MST..

anyways.. I was able to extract .nb0 by o2util.exe http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...-from-mst-help/

thanks for all your help bro..! :)

Guest shadowangel

Pako777

First of all, I'd like to say that I love your software and from now on your name will be there when I release my cooks =D

I'm having a problem (that I don't think has anything to do with the executor but with your help I can trace the source of it).

My computer cannot open all_packages_to_one.exe (it crashes, I close it, and the Executor keeps going with the ROM creation). What does it do? Can I do it manually? What is needed to protect a ROM?

Thanks in advance!

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Pako777
My computer cannot open all_packages_to_one.exe (it crashes, I close it, and the Executor keeps going with the ROM creation). What does it do? Can I do it manually? What is needed to protect a ROM?

In next version EXEcutor this problem will be solved. For now I have sent some decision to you in PM

Guest Pichorka

Pako777 thank you very much for your software and your sharing :)

It is a wonderful piece of software :)

Edited by Pichorka

Guest blyx1221
check extension file - it can be .ZIP

use for unpack - WinZip, WinRar, .. etc

yap im using winrar but cnt unzip some of the file like the kitchen folder, executor.exe, etc. il try to redownload the file again.

Guest blyx1221
yap im using winrar but cnt unzip some of the file like the kitchen folder, executor.exe, etc. il try to redownload the file again.

edit:

ok now i realiaze that my anti virus is the one whos blocking the file. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest bonsai120

Hello Pako

With your last release I have a strange phemonemon. For one week I was looking for the failure by my self, but now I found it in the new 3.05 release.

I cooked two different I8000 ROM and every time I flashed it to the phone, I got strange results. I'm cooking German Roms and the result was splitted in

German and English. My Storage and Storage card was in English - but should be in German "Interner Speicher" and "Speicherkarte". Also the wallpaper was totaly distorted and the theme was in turkis loaded - standard flash is black. I was wondering. Hours and hours in looking for the failure, I made a test: I flashed the normal full Rom and all was ok. Then I dumped it with your new Executor and disassembled it to package. After that I didn't any changes and assembled it with your new Executor to a PDA and flashed this one to the phone. The result was the same as above descripted.

Then I took your older version 2.91 and all was ok. So, now I only can cook I8000-Rom's with your older 2.91 version.

Have you any idea why this could be happens?

And: For other I8000 Rom cookers - could you please reload your older 2.91 Executor version for download in first post?

regards

Bonsai

Guest Pako777
Then I took your older version 2.91 and all was ok. So, now I only can cook I8000-Rom's with your older 2.91 version.

Have you any idea why this could be happens?

Bonsai

No difference in algorithms of assemblage PDA_section for i8000 between version 2.91 and 3.05. Except an application option all_packages_to_one - try to unchecked it in Options at assemblage

Guest bonsai120
No difference in algorithms of assemblage PDA_section for i8000 between version 2.91 and 3.05. Except an application option all_packages_to_one - try to unchecked it in Options at assemblage

Ok, I will test it in next Rom.

Thx!

Bonsai

Guest bonsai120

Hello Pako

Someone in our forum has tested this. When he uncheck the option all_packages_to_one then it works. But:

With this option, there is no copy-protection for the rom, isn't it???'

Is there an other solution or possibility? Can we change a file for old version of the algorithm of all_packages_to_one??????

Regards

Bonsai

Edited by bonsai120

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mureta
v 3.05 updated in first post

Pako okay?

I use the last version v 3.05 and my OS W7.

I have a problem: when I make the packets always receive an error message of RecMod.exe stopped working?

Can you help?

Thanks buddy. :huh:

mureta

Guest Pako777
I have a problem: when I make the packets always receive an error message of RecMod.exe stopped working?

sorry.. i'm worked on WXP.. and error message RecMod's aplet but not Executor.. i don't know how work RecMod on W7

Guest mureta
sorry.. i'm worked on WXP.. and error message RecMod's aplet but not Executor.. i don't know how work RecMod on W7

Hello Pako

After much research I could only installing it:

MV C + + 2008/2005 redistributable and NetF3.5, solved.

Thank you for your attention. :huh: ;)

mureta.

Guest Pako777
Hello Pako

After much research I could only installing it:

MV C + + 2008/2005 redistributable and NetF3.5, solved.

Thank you for your attention. :huh: ;)

mureta.

good :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bonsai120

QUOTE(bonsai120 @ Aug 4 2010, 02:22) *

With this option, there is no copy-protection for the rom, isn't it???

Bonsai

not.. i'm view new algo..

Any news about this???

Edited by bonsai120

Guest Pako777
Any news about this???

While is not present. When there will be a new version of EXEcutor - it is not known. Can be end_september or october..

Use while old version.. sorry

While is not present. When there will be a new version of EXEcutor - it is not known. Can be end_september or october..

Use while old version.. sorry

Great Pako !

Really great work

... already anxiously waiting for your "new" EXEcutor. Glad you're lucky to have the old version. :P

Thanks so much bro :)

mureta.

just a noobie question, how will I know which folder contains the particular installer of a particular program? Alll I can see is image info and S00 and alike files.

Also, I tried the new executor for my B7300 and after installing the assemled ROM, all I get is blue screen on my phone.

Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Thanks.

just an update:

I don't get the blue screen, now I get the "A fatal error occurred..."

Edited by jas4