Joey_m

WM6 for the i600

5 posts in this topic

I have a i600 with WM5 that i use on T-Mobile. I would like to upgrade to WM6. I tried the i600UXXupdater from the wiki but i get wrong version error. Current version is i600XXGD1 for PDA, Phone and Eboot. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Joey_m

I have a i600 with WM5 that i use on T-Mobile. I would like to upgrade to WM6. I tried the i600UXXupdater from the wiki but i get wrong version error. Current version is i600XXGD1 for PDA, Phone and Eboot. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Can you give us some more informations about this error?

I have downloaded and install the WM6 ROM from this forum.

Take a look here http://www.modaco.com/content-page/257857/...0-help/page/20/ at the last posts, in my case the problem was the drivers. My suggestion is to upgrade only the PDA and leave the Phone part to prevent your country network incompatibility. I don't know if you can do that but you can try.

Hope to fix the problem.

All the best to all and Happy Easter!

I was trying the official version when i got the error. Tried the unbranded, unofficial version PDA only. Worked perfect :excl: Some shortcuts are missing tho, like F + B for bluetooth and pressing and holding the side button for the camera. Jpg association is also missing, click on a picture and i get an error...

Thanks

Edited by Joey_m

I was trying the official version when i got the error. Tried the unbranded, unofficial version PDA only. Worked perfect :excl: Some shortcuts are missing tho, like F + B for bluetooth and pressing and holding the side button for the camera. Jpg association is also missing, click on a picture and i get an error...

Thanks

Glad to here that you solve the problem. For the side key camera try in menu > settings > "Side key settings"

For the .jpg association, in my device is default associated with Picsel view, i don't like this. I think is some registry tweaks for this, but i don't know. Do you have Picsel view installed, maybe is associated with him.

All the best

Glad to here that you solve the problem. For the side key camera try in menu > settings > "Side key settings"

For the .jpg association, in my device is default associated with Picsel view, i don't like this. I think is some registry tweaks for this, but i don't know. Do you have Picsel view installed, maybe is associated with him.

All the best

my dear:

where can I download the files for driver and wm6.1 for my i600with this version:i600jpgh2

I will glad if you help me!!

thanks for you cooperation