• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

The massive AT&T Pantech Matrix Pro givaway!

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

24-Feb-2009_Pantech_Matrix_Pro_black_front.png
Mark the 19th April in your diary!

On this day, we will be announcing our competition to win a lovely Pantech Matrix Pro, the innovative dual slider Smartphone from Pantech on AT&T! :excl:

We are giving away the handset as part of a huge promotion featuring no less than 26 sites, with giveaways happening on a range of dates from 15th April to 14th May! Every phone given away even includes a $100 AT&T gift card, to help pay for service. As if that wasn't generous enough, you can also have a chance to win $25,000 over at http://www.pantechmatrixpro.com/ in the 'TweetStakes'! FINALLY, (yes there's more), there's a special offer on right now to get a free Jabra BT4051 headset when you buy a Matrix Pro... head on over to the AT&T site for details.

A list of all the participating sites is included below, so make sure you head on over to each at the appropriate time for the best chance of winning - and of course check back here on 19th April! :excl:

See you then!

You can find out more about the Matrix Pro in the Ask Nick thread or in my Unboxing.

P

PS The competition is open to US residents only i'm afraid, and you can only win once... :excl:

Posted · Report post

I was getting excited - 15th April is my fiancé's birthday and 14th May is mine! A good Omen I thought.

But then I read that it's only available to Americans....

Posted · Report post

I was getting excited, too..... But it's only for those who Twitter........ I have better things to do....

I was getting excited - 15th April is my fiancé's birthday and 14th May is mine! A good Omen I thought.

But then I read that it's only available to Americans....

Posted · Report post

Like making your first post here to say you have better things to do that twitter?

Posted · Report post

Depends how much you want a chance to win a free phone I guess!

P

Posted · Report post

Not enough to move Stateside :excl:

Posted · Report post

Anyway, it looks great!!!!

Posted · Report post

Depends how much you want a chance to win a free phone I guess!

P

Does anyone have any custom ROMs for this phone? I've been looking around the forums and haven't found anyhing about this phone other than this giveaway. Please help! :)

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.