The massive AT&T Pantech Matrix Pro givaway!

Guest PaulOBrien

24-Feb-2009_Pantech_Matrix_Pro_black_front.png
Mark the 19th April in your diary!

On this day, we will be announcing our competition to win a lovely Pantech Matrix Pro, the innovative dual slider Smartphone from Pantech on AT&T! :excl:

We are giving away the handset as part of a huge promotion featuring no less than 26 sites, with giveaways happening on a range of dates from 15th April to 14th May! Every phone given away even includes a $100 AT&T gift card, to help pay for service. As if that wasn't generous enough, you can also have a chance to win $25,000 over at http://www.pantechmatrixpro.com/ in the 'TweetStakes'! FINALLY, (yes there's more), there's a special offer on right now to get a free Jabra BT4051 headset when you buy a Matrix Pro... head on over to the AT&T site for details.

A list of all the participating sites is included below, so make sure you head on over to each at the appropriate time for the best chance of winning - and of course check back here on 19th April! :excl:

See you then!

You can find out more about the Matrix Pro in the Ask Nick thread or in my Unboxing.

P

PS The competition is open to US residents only i'm afraid, and you can only win once... :excl:

Guest Confucious

I was getting excited - 15th April is my fiancé's birthday and 14th May is mine! A good Omen I thought.

But then I read that it's only available to Americans....

Guest ButchWhitt

I was getting excited, too..... But it's only for those who Twitter........ I have better things to do....

I was getting excited - 15th April is my fiancé's birthday and 14th May is mine! A good Omen I thought.

But then I read that it's only available to Americans....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest WMROMuser
Depends how much you want a chance to win a free phone I guess!

P

Does anyone have any custom ROMs for this phone? I've been looking around the forums and haven't found anyhing about this phone other than this giveaway. Please help! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.