NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Akshay_LP

Great App! I currently don't have the resources to donate, but I would, as soon as I can!

Continue development and hope you make more of these 'fun' apps.

Also, lose the start button thats required everytime, thats the only 'bug' I found.

Ak

Guest bigdaddykane

this is awesome.... i love it best app to date for the windows mobile platform and the lil extra was funny as hell

and i don't have to use the start button anymore

Edited by bigdaddykane

Guest PedritoM
Wow 1.2 is even better!!

Can this app get any better?!?!?!?

:excl:

Cheers again!!!

Well, I have some new ideas up my sleeve to make it better... when I first posted it, I really never thought it would have this success. It reached already 450 downloads between the 3 versions I made in only 1 day! :excl:

I'm just a bit disappointed that so many people liked it and only 3 have donated... I don't mean to get rich with this or sound greedy, but I would appreciate that people donated more often even if it was only 50 cents. It would be a nice gesture.

So people be generous and let me know you appreciate my work and DONATE!! :excl:

Anyway I'm going to keep improving it, because I'm having fun doing it!

Edited by PedritoM

Guest ardvarkofdoom

Great app dude :excl: It's a fun thing as is (was having a blast "whipping" my girl friend :excl:), but the fact that you have more in store is awesome! It might be slow on the donates right now, but hang in there, I'm sure more will be on the way, especially if you keep on making these apps :excl: I'd hit you up with a donate, but cash is a little short right now due to the fact that I'm in the middle of buying a house... Just wanted to say keep up the good work :excl: