It's giveaway time!

Guest PaulOBrien

Congrats @bryceowen and @BlckWolf, our 2 winners!

matrixprolandscape.png
As announced here... it's time for one of our lucky US readers to win a AT&T Pantech Matrix Pro! :-)

To enter, you need to do the following...

Note: You must both be following modaconews and retweet the tweet to enter!

Good luck, and just as a reminder, the competition is open to US residents only, is not open to previous winners in this competition, and the prize is a lovely AT&T Pantech Matrix Pro + $100 AT&T service credit.

Entries must be made by midnight PST on 22nd April 2009, the winner will be announced on 23rd April 2009.

Good luck! :excl:

P

Guest Shuflie

This is totally off topic here but what do you call someone who uses Twitter quite a bit, are they a twitterer, a tweeter or a twitt?

Edited by Shuflie

Guest Kar98
This is totally off topic here but what do you call someone who uses Twitter quite a bit, are they a twitterer, a tweeter or a twitt?

That would be somebody who Twitters at all times.

Guest Rosa Blue
matrixprolandscape.png
As announced here... it's time for one of our lucky US readers to win a AT&T Pantech Matrix Pro! :-)

To enter, you need to do the following BEFORE MIDNIGHT PST on 22nd April 2009...

I will then choose and contact a winner at random, announcing the winner on the 23rd April 2009.

Note: You must both be following modaconews and retweet the tweet to enter!

Good luck, and just as a reminder, the competition is open to US residents only, is not open to previous winners in this competition, and the prize is a lovely AT&T Pantech Matrix Pro + $100 AT&T service credit.

Good luck! :excl:

P

Now following on twitter,,, I hope i win!!!

thank you for the opportunity and the constest!

Congratulations @bryceowen, you're the first winner! :excl:

Edit:

Oops, i've just realised that i've ended the competition a day early! *slaps self about head*

With that in mind, the competition is still running... and it looks like i'm funding a second prize! :excl:

P

Guest Confucious
My screwup, my job to fix! :excl:

P

If only everyone took responsibility for their own mistakes like this the world would be a much better place!

Well done Paul.

Guest goander

I'm following and retweeted...hope to win...would love to check out the matrix pro!!

BTW..anyone wanting to follow me, or my comic book company rather, can check us out at REMOVED

Guest BryceOwen

Thanks for the prize, man! I didn't think I had much of a chance, to be honest. :excl: I appreciate you still awarding me a phone despite the mishap! That's beyond awesome.

--Edit--

Wow, I didn't realize this was my first post here. I know I come here a lot, looking for WM tweaks and ROMs and such, but I guess I never actually posted. I feel lame now. :excl:

Edited by BryceOwen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Black-Wolf
Wow looks like BlckWolf joined twitter just for this competition. Good work Marc.

Hey now - I've actually been following MoDaCo news for a long time. I don't participate a lot because I'm frequently "deployed" - places like Africa, the Middle East, etc. In any case, I do monitor this site (but granted, not as much as I'd like - which is why I have the e-mails sent to me from MoDaCo as well - just so I can stay somewhat up to date.. :D

Anyway: Thanks for letting me win! I appreciate it and I look forward to either using the phone - my old one is about to bite the bucket I think - and it's time for an upgrade anyway!

Black-Wolf (aka: blckwolf)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BryceOwen

Just got the phone today. Most excellent! A few minor blemishes, but all-in-all an excellent device! Thank you again, Paul, for delivering where you didn't need to and for putting up with my emails. <_<

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.