Spb Mobile Shell 3 Tips, tricks, themes

Guest smilegod

Guest Julmasara

Hi All,

Can someone tell me how I can get rid of the bottom bar (see pic).

I've installed a M2D ROM and added spb mobile shell afterwards, but the bottom bar overlaps my mobile shell buttons.

Thanks

post-521896-1264581320_thumb.png

Edited by Julmasara

I greet. Can anybody undertake diagrams of (graphics of) operators under its (his) name padding? Type has managed to change me only and nothing ask more. I ask about contact.

post-644417-1264620659_thumb.png

post-644417-1264620678_thumb.png

post-644417-1264620688_thumb.png

post-644417-1264620755_thumb.png

Edited by gogi78

• 1 month later...
Can somebody help me force the SPB Email widget to open Flexmail instead of the default Outlook? I would be very thankful for this one..

I've mentioned this before on another topic; install Mskip's Elegance and you can put 'invisible' links over any widget you like :(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest selberg

hy guys.when i put a picture on the background it streaches the picture over 3 pages its locking good but the picture is not in the same page.too see the hole picture you have to slide to the next 2 pages.if i put a smaller picture(in resolution i mean)it streches it also on 3 pages.how canb i make it to stai on one page in lifestyle

Guest chopperthedog
hy guys.when i put a picture on the background it streaches the picture over 3 pages its locking good but the picture is not in the same page.too see the hole picture you have to slide to the next 2 pages.if i put a smaller picture(in resolution i mean)it streches it also on 3 pages.how canb i make it to stai on one page in lifestyle

Shell treats the background based on the number of pages that you have. So if you just want a static 240x400 background you will need to reduce lifestyle to 1 page. Or find yourself a nice wide wallpaper that tickles your fancy and enjoy the panning. Or you could also experiment with creating your own wallpaper in M$paint or Photoshop with 3 images assembled in one wide background.

good day.

Guest selberg

well i have the setting on 1 page and shell still treats the wallpapers as for 3 pages.if i putt a 20x400 wallpaper it zooms it to fit 3 pages.

Guest scuba264

Has anyone had any problems with their weather icons in their weather widget not displaying? I've got the updated 6.5 ROM, SPB Mobile shell, and I'm using the imarche spb mobile shell skins.

See here how it only displays the temperature, but no icon:

sshot001.jpg

And when I switch the styles, they all list the temp, but show no icon. Does anyone know where the icons would be or any registry values I can look at or something? Anything to help me out? Thanks if you can tell me anything.

sshot002.jpg

sshot003.jpg

sshot004.jpg

Guest amitsharma.atc
Has anyone had any problems with their weather icons in their weather widget not displaying? I've got the updated 6.5 ROM, SPB Mobile shell, and I'm using the imarche spb mobile shell skins.

See here how it only displays the temperature, but no icon:

sshot001.jpg

And when I switch the styles, they all list the temp, but show no icon. Does anyone know where the icons would be or any registry values I can look at or something? Anything to help me out? Thanks if you can tell me anything.

sshot002.jpg

sshot003.jpg

sshot004.jpg

well there is a file missing which has large icons

try to find out

mobilesense_weather_icons_250.zip

if its not there try to install it again

Guest amitsharma.atc
well there is a file missing which has large icons

try to find out

mobilesense_weather_icons_250.zip

if its not there try to install it again

if you dont use mobile sense then

just search

weather_icons_250.zip

thanks

Guest scuba264
if you dont use mobile sense then

just search

weather_icons_250.zip

thanks

I don't have mobile sense. If I'd get the icons, any idea where they would even go? Thats my problem, I'm not sure if the icons are just missing or if some registry value is maybe pointing to the wrong place.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snakez666

Maybe you guys can help me out here.

I managed to get the beackground of the panels changed. But not the black background behind it.

post-673291-1277287154_thumb.jpg

I want to change background for this too

post-673291-1277287263_thumb.jpg

And the background thats black here also

post-673291-1277287275_thumb.jpg

post-673291-1277287307_thumb.jpg

Will be very greatfull if someone cab help me out here. very nem to Spb mobile shell

post-673291-1277287295_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snakez666

Guest DJ RU5h
Maybe you guys can help me out here.

I managed to get the beackground of the panels changed. But not the black background behind it.

post-673291-1277287154_thumb.jpg

I want to change background for this too

post-673291-1277287263_thumb.jpg

And the background thats black here also

post-673291-1277287275_thumb.jpg

post-673291-1277287307_thumb.jpg

Will be very greatfull if someone cab help me out here. very nem to Spb mobile shell

you need to download mobile sense..

get it HERE...

Original XDA thread with Mobile Sense

Guest Snakez666

Already got it working by this way

But with mobilesense i can do much more , thnx ::(

Installed it, and love it ;) Running great now, and specially looks good :)

Edited by Snakez666

• 1 year later...