--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest ...andthemaniam
I cant download Flash file, because links are dead. Can somebody share the latest version with me? And if i already got CF03, do i have to do something before flashing or just flash this rom?

I think you're all set then (I'm still new to this stuff though). I flashed a bunch of roms right after upgrading to CF03 and they've worked fine (although I had to soft re-set a few times to get a couple to boot up).

+1 to re-uping wozzers roms! I'd like to try them out before I decide on which one to use. The "Lite" rom intrigues me the most :)

Guest christopher2787

I was thinking about flashing this ROM but am wondering if it gives you access to the app store only available on 6.5 currently. Just curious to see if it has anything to offer although I expect it will be rather lame. Anyone know if this gives you access?

Guest necosino

All you have to do is install the Marketplace cab (google it, it's all over the place).

Also, there are a lot of newer, more recently updated ROMs available. This one is, well.. old, lol... But, to each their own :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest weswc

I installed Wozzers 6.5 ROM on my Samsung Omnia i910 and it rocks. Except now I can't use my FM Radio and the Microsoft Office Mobile is gone. What gives?? How do I get them back without having to install my previous ROM?? I've already installed the FM radio app but it doesn't run and Windows Marketplace wont let me install Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 since you took the old version off. Please Help!! Thanx for the great ROM. Hope you can help me out!! :)