--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest charles2995

whats the word on windows 7 compatibility? does activesync work with windows 7?

Edited by charles2995

Guest blazingwolf
whats the word on windows 7 compatibility? does activesync work with windows 7?

Windows 7 does not use activsync. It uses WMDC and it should work just fine.

Guest lambi1982

only issue I noticed is with the MD2 6.5 rom iGo8 only works in landscape will not switch to portrait.

funny because with the verizon rom and gps enable verizon rom it only worked in portrait and never went to landscape.

Love the rom

Great Work

Guest Dblocker

Lock screen has an issue. I locked the device and turned it off via power button. Pressed dpad to turn on and everything is good. But if I press Green Key instead I get a black screen except for the top bar that's locked. Have to turn off again and turn back on to get lock screen to reappear.

Also, I'm used to S2U2 so the WM6.5 seems lame unless I'm missing something?? I want the screen to auto lock when the phone turns off - is there a setting I'm missing to get the 6.5 lock to do that? And when I do the slider to unlock I have to enter my pin every time. Is there a way to turn this off? Otherwise I'm back to S2U2! Kinda disappointing.

Guest lioryte
Weather error on the Stock ROM when updating. Error says: Comparing two string values with a numerical operator. Use 'gt' instead. Line 29 (\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather.mscr):If (offtime>ontime).

Issue with themes. The text color does not change. The task and tray bars don't change. Some don't work at all. I have been trying the themes in Sector's ROM thread and they are not working correctly either. :D

Had similar issue with the lite ROM, soft reset and themes changed when I changed them. Menu issue- can't add anything, you have program and settings and the last 4 programs. wifi isn't there and BT wont connect- another program using port. Going to zzz now and will check the phone later on tomorrow. GREAT JOB WoZZer, thanks again

Guest charles2995

Thanks for answering that question, blazingwolf. howeve r I have a few more. How is the touch sensitivity on this rom? What happens when if the accelerometer is on, you rotate the device from portrait to landscape on the 6.5today plugin?

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks for answering that question, blazingwolf. howeve r I have a few more. How is the touch sensitivity on this rom? What happens when if the accelerometer is on, you rotate the device from portrait to landscape on the 6.5today plugin?

1. Fine for me so far.

2. It rotates to landscape. :D

Guest charles2995

Awesome. Im just still fuming over samsunggs decision to use a resistive touchscreen instead of a usable capacative one

Guest cmalone

is the screen lock the 6.5 version with separate slides for notifications? working ok?

thanks

Edited by cmalone

Guest WoZZeR999

Sorry, just got back from the bar. Answers may not make a whole lot of sense...

Blazingwolf: Thanks for answering questions!

MSVoice is taken out, I may try to add it in later. Send me PM's of stuff that isn't working/missing. I will try to address the issues.

This is a beta1 release, I will be working on getting the latest (21215) release working tomorrow, and also fixing what ever doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for trying my rom, and good night!

Guest phantomguy1

Every vid Ive seen on youtube shows the start menu opening up the new start menu. Is this a bug? Contact menu isnt the same. A lot of the programs arent the same actually. I know Blazing wolf said something about that earlier. Im afraid to customize my phone because when an update is added, Ill just have to redo everything again. Overall, no big difference. Cant wait for ver 2, and the final ver. But youve done an awesome job wozzer!

Guest missing2
How do I use the "honeycomb" thing I hear so much about?

you have to disable large display in system settings.

Guest GlassEyedPete
you have to disable large display in system settings.

Appreciate the help. I have to say the honeycomb isn't all that cool...but I'll keep tinkering before I give up on it.

Guest missing2
Appreciate the help. I have to say the honeycomb isn't all that cool...but I'll keep tinkering before I give up on it.

no problem.

Edited by missing2

Guest lioryte
Has anyone tried restoring SPB backup of WM 6.1 ROM on this wm 6.5?

Yes and it restored everything no problems whatsoever

Guest omniaK

cant believe i left my usb cable at work... :D

Well...at least i wont have a case of the mondays when I go back :lol:

congrats on creating the 1st successful 6.5 I910!!!

Guest Adrynalyne
no problem. im running into a lot of problems. and i cant open data connections which means i cant flash back to another rom.

Huh?

Use UMDL.

Guest Itlooksfast
sweet got that 2 work thanks man I know im asking alot but the interface on this video is way different is there another box to uncheck.... or am i really asking alot

Omnia WM 6.5

I really like that setup with the today menu and start menu in the video...for those who've flashed the new 6.5ROM, is it possible to make the settings like that? If so how can I do it? Im at work right now so I cant really flash but I just wanna know if i can do it.

Guest blazingwolf
I really like that setup with the today menu and start menu in the video...for those who've flashed the new 6.5ROM, is it possible to make the settings like that? If so how can I do it? Im at work right now so I cant really flash but I just wanna know if i can do it.

That person is using different today plugins. The first one is the standard date plugin. The second is a launcher program of some sort but I'm not sure which one it is. The 3rd one is a GPS program and then a weather program (maybe Spb Weather). The start menu is the standard Honeycomb start menu of WM6.5.