Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal for WQVGA

Guest ionfist

Guest ionfist
I have now checked all the key bindings myself, the codes are exactly the same as on your omnia.

The pocketpc.lua file you provided seems to be perfectly configured, nothing wrong I have found.

I don't understand why I can't use the Task Key for Right Click, the camera key for attacking or the touchpad for scrolling, because all of this is configured in pocketpc.lua.

Any ideas, and has anyone got one of the keys from above working?

Thanks

Try this one 193, 8, 0, 1, it seams that if you use 0 at the end, which means hold the button, doesn't work, but with 1 ,which is switch, it does work, you simply have to click it before you want to use tapping as right click and when you want to go back to select click it again.

287, 4, 118, 0, --- Volume down key.

288, 2, 118, 0, --- Volume up key.

This two commands will divide the screen into two or four screens, basically you need only one. I think it can be used as a good solution until will fix the mapScrolling thing

Edited by ionfist

Guest Dado...

last mission for alliance is tooooo hard... too much enemies dragons attacks in waves and too low wood for gathering...

anyone finish that? i try to settle and make lines of defense with towers but not helping....

edit... i won finally...

tip:

dont loose time and resources to build ground forces, dont attack enemies on right side....

build base in down left area of map near lower gold mine... fortify base with many towers (dont upgrade to cannon towers, is waste of resources, cannon towers cant attack air forces)

upgrade only armor in blacksmith and archers in sawmill

upgrade townhall, optionally you can build church to make paladins to heal units...

dont make too much archers, only enough to support towers...

build griphon aviary to make air units (costs 2500 gold per unit)

build gnomish inventory make air scout and bomb team... with bomb team make hole to access third gold mine

with scout lure enemy air units to your towers and destroy him... be ready to heal units and repair or rebuild towers

luring is maybe boring but after some times when enemy depleat gold mine, now is time to attack dark portal, dont attack enemy base, avoid enemies towers and voila, victory is here

Edited by Dado...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Axxym

Hi! 

Awesome job - warcraft is game of my childhood  ;) Anyways - any progress on integrating the original music or scrolling the map with d-pad? Thanks a lot and cheers from Czech republic!

Guest ionfist
Hi! 

Awesome job - warcraft is game of my childhood  ;) Anyways - any progress on integrating the original music or scrolling the map with d-pad? Thanks a lot and cheers from Czech republic!

The only progress made so far is: I have managed to include the campaign voice sounds.

As far as the scrolling goes, it seams that the game engine that this game is based on, can only map pocket pc keys to their ASCII codes and I can't find the ASCII code for the arrows. So if anyone can help me then please feel free.

If you want me to post the campaign voices then let me know.

Guest smilegod
The only progress made so far is: I have managed to include the campaign voice sounds.

As far as the scrolling goes, it seams that the game engine that this game is based on, can only map pocket pc keys to their ASCII codes and I can't find the ASCII code for the arrows. So if anyone can help me then please feel free.

If you want me to post the campaign voices then let me know.

I'm always ready to pack your new version into CAB ;)

• 2 years later...