• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

968 posts in this topic

Posted

I am going VERY CRAZY for these.

I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUCH :)

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH ;)

Posted

VERY NICE!!!

Greets, m8s...

I said to myself "hey, you making 2Ds... when you gonna learn animating them?"...

Posted

Hello Sector,

Don't know if this question has been asked before, but do these ROMs contain danish language or T9?

Couldnt find any posts about this, and if there is, i'm sorry.

Regards,

apmatzen

Posted

If you have SamsungKeyboard (from danish Rom) - you go to Settings/Personal/Input/Options - Danish , but in FingerKeyboard Danish T9 is 100% ...

Here is FingerKeyboard - install on MyStorage ... :huh:

FingerKeyb_2.1_WQVGA_Uloziste.cab

Posted

First of all i will its a realy cool topic with this informations but i have some problems to activate the pannels. ive isntallet first the mort script than i turn titanium of than installed many cab plugins soft resset than turn it on but they dont appear in titanium. im using omnia 2 what do i wrong can some one help pls

Posted

hi there

Does anyone have the cab file of LG keyboard used in JN Foundation ROM

it makes typing so easy n fun

i have requested in JN thread for a cab for that but no hope so far :P

thanks in anticipation

Take care

Posted

PHONE ALERT SCENE mod, with bigger caller ID; just made it, let me know if it is ok for you:

screenshot2l.png

LS_PhoneAlertScene_240x400.cpr

great work!! looks awesome! just what I was after.

brw: can you please tell me how to install? i'm a newbie.

thanks in advance!! :D

Posted

great work!! looks awesome! just what I was after.

brw: can you please tell me how to install? i'm a newbie.

thanks in advance!! :huh:

Replace in Windows directory (on your phone of course)

;)

Posted

Shokka all right?

Well you said that this rom SHKv18Lite incredible good! Really.

Only with her is that she managed to connect wi-fi in my house nor any other can not even mine also downloaded the last of ock and nothing also wonder:

You can guide how to resolve this ? Or what is the miracle for this? Or if the problem is the same build as any one who happens to use it (28232/24620/28233/24644) really not know??

Suggesting? Give me ligth :huh:

I know your time is precious. Sorry bro ;)

mureta

Posted

You can guide how to resolve this ? Or what is the miracle for this? Or if the problem is the same build as any one who happens to use it (28232/24620/28233/24644) really not know??

I know your time is precious. Sorry bro :huh:

mureta

I cant comment on these builds, i have been on WinMo for about 9 months or something??

I guess there must be something not fully complete in those builds?

So i cannot really provide advice on this.

Good Luck

;)

Posted

I cant comment on these builds, i have been on WinMo for about 9 months or something??

I guess there must be something not fully complete in those builds?

So i cannot really provide advice on this.

Good Luck

;)

No problem Shokka,

What counts is the intention and willingness to respond. :huh:

Cheers

Posted

No worries; i know that a lot of the people that started this Omnia-lution are no longer cooking or active here (like me :huh:); but i always visit.

I just like to help people, but its hard when you not used an Omnia for nealry 12 months ;)

See you around bro

Posted (edited)

No worries; i know that a lot of the people that started this Omnia-lution are no longer cooking or active here (like me :(); but i always visit.

I just like to help people, but its hard when you not used an Omnia for nealry 12 months :P

See you around bro

Hello brooo

I will study more about these builds...

Shokka happens that this kitchen is ready it was not me who set it up but is very versatile. So my doubts about some things I try to mount my kitchen from scratch. :D

But you know has an old saying that pot is what makes good food! :D I Agree :D

My intention was only customize a rom for me and posted here because I saw few roms in Portuguese from Brazil to any Brazilian who had an interest. :huh:

Thank Shokka

;) ;)

Edited by mureta

Posted

All right it seems that there is a lot written and probably I am not able to find it.

I am starting with my device model:

Version: PDA i900DXHJ1 /DXHJ1

Phone: i900DXHJ1

Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

Wifi: IEEE 802.11 b/g

So my worries are :rolleyes::

1. Can I create a back up (restore image) of my current phone installation (in case I want to go back to something original that I had)

2. How can I upgrade to official WM6.5 since on the official samsung update software my country is not enlisted (Bulgaria is my country). Can I use other country selection? Which one?

3. Is the flashing process with WM6.5 the same as with any other rom?

4. If I can not get the official 6.5 where can i see clean 6.5 rom?

5. What is the difference between flashing the PDA part and the PHONE part

6. Recommend good working ROMS (looking for fast performance, fast internet, fast GPS and good battery)

Thank you all in advance

Posted

Thanks i'm new here....

Posted

Thanx a lot Sector!!

Posted (edited)

All right it seems that there is a lot written and probably I am not able to find it.

I am starting with my device model:

Version: PDA i900DXHJ1 /DXHJ1

Phone: i900DXHJ1

Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

Wifi: IEEE 802.11 b/g

So my worries are :rolleyes::

1. Can I create a back up (restore image) of my current phone installation (in case I want to go back to something original that I had)

2. How can I upgrade to official WM6.5 since on the official samsung update software my country is not enlisted (Bulgaria is my country). Can I use other country selection? Which one?

3. Is the flashing process with WM6.5 the same as with any other rom?

4. If I can not get the official 6.5 where can i see clean 6.5 rom?

5. What is the difference between flashing the PDA part and the PHONE part

6. Recommend good working ROMS (looking for fast performance, fast internet, fast GPS and good battery)

Thank you all in advance

boy click on "DXHJ1 Rom 6.1" to download original rom for DXHJ1. its WM 6.1 in case u do something wrong with ur i900 u can revert back to WM6.1

it work in Win XP but for Win Vista and Win 7 u will need

1. USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA.exe

2. i900_EXEcutor.exe

Enjoy.. From Doctor

Edited by philioma

Posted

just reviving an old thread tongue.gif

i dont get it. what do i need? i installed those files(themes) into my phone, applied the theme, and restarted the phone. it doesnt work. what am i missing?