Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest kurniawan

Anyone got this font for me....

1241542191-Screen01.png

link is not working... and fabi isn't responding on my pm. maybe some has the same font somewhere.... i just luv it.

Guest DJRedLine

I have added the CLauncher application

apps-1.jpg

Is there anyway i can make it so it appears like the other panels, with a black bar around it and a condensed page picture to the left of the text?

I have added in the registry within \Clauncher\CondensedPage

Icon \Windows\****.png

Iconbgl \Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_Landscape.png

Iconbgp \Windows\bliss_iconbgclear_portrait.png

but these do not seem to appear

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Hi everyone, greetings sector :)

I've finally had some success on modifying Titanium CPR's... I was working on a 4 column start menu and an incoming call layout with a bigger picture. (I'm running Sector's WM6.5 N1 ROM right now) I know these were already found, but I couldn't get my hands on one directly for Omnia's WQVGA screen (all was either for QVGA or VGA/WVGA)

Finally managed it to be usable, so I'm posting them here. I've put all into a cab, so it would be easy to uninstall.

Screenshot and cab file attached... (Note that the theme is a standard one, not related with my work)

By the way, I've bumped on making the start menu NON-hexagonal... Setting <GridView ID="Start Menu Items List" ... HexagonGrid="FALSE" ...> in StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr makes the start menu void, it just don't open anymore. (That's one of the reasons I made the tweak as an uninstallable cab B) )

I guess the HEXAGONGRID="FALSE" directive don't work... Anyone have any experience or suggestions on that? I'd very much like a more-normal start menu, where icons stand side by side <_<

post-434796-1242647160_thumb.png

_mR__Omnia_WM6.5_Tweaks_v0.1.cab

Edited by Emre SUMENGEN

Guest vinbeaver
Hi everyone, greetings sector :)

I've finally had some success on modifying Titanium CPR's... I was working on a 4 column start menu and an incoming call layout with a bigger picture. (I'm running Sector's WM6.5 N1 ROM right now) I know these were already found, but I couldn't get my hands on one directly for Omnia's WQVGA screen (all was either for QVGA or VGA/WVGA)

Finally managed it to be usable, so I'm posting them here. I've put all into a cab, so it would be easy to uninstall.

Screenshot and cab file attached... (Note that the theme is a standard one, not related with my work)

By the way, I've bumped on making the start menu NON-hexagonal... Setting <GridView ID="Start Menu Items List" ... HexagonGrid="TRUE" ...> in StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr makes the start menu void, it just don't open anymore. (That's one of the reasons I made the tweak as an uninstallable cab B))

I guess the HEXAGONGRID="FALSE" directive don't work... Anyone have any experience or suggestions on that? I'd very much like a more-normal start menu, where icons stand side by side <_<

Now all I have to do is install the CAB file and all is set? Don't have to make any other changes? And are the only settings changed in there for the Caller ID picture and the 4 column start menu.

Guest vinbeaver
Anyone got this font for me....

1241542191-Screen01.png

link is not working... and fabi isn't responding on my pm. maybe some has the same font somewhere.... i just luv it.

Can someone hook me up with that taskbar? That taskbar is frickin awesome!

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
Now all I have to do is install the CAB file and all is set? Don't have to make any other changes? And are the only settings changed in there for the Caller ID picture and the 4 column start menu.

Well, practically yes... And, you can remove it if anything goes bad, like with ActiveSync's Add/Remove Programs feature <_<

The cab includes 4 files:

LS_PhoneCallScene_240x400.cpr: The call screen that's displayed during the call (didn't see a change yet B))

LS_PhoneAlertScene_240x400.cpr: The incoming call screen with bigger contact photo

StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr: Hexagonal (Grrr!) Start Menu with 4 columns of icons

mR_StartMenu_Selection.png: The start menu selected background graphic

These are for portrait 240x400 only, for now. Because;

a) I didn't have enough time to complete the landscape version... Will do, sometime in the future.

:D Don't use landscape much, so don't care really :)

Try and give feedback, I'd be glad to change/tune things whenever I have time.

Guest vinbeaver
Well, practically yes... And, you can remove it if anything goes bad, like with ActiveSync's Add/Remove Programs feature <_<

LS_PhoneCallScene_240x400.cpr: The call screen that's displayed during the call (didn't see a change yet B))

LS_PhoneAlertScene_240x400.cpr: The incoming call screen with bigger contact photo

StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr: Hexagonal (Grrr!) Start Menu with 4 columns of icons

a) I didn't have enough time to complete the landscape version... Will do, sometime in the future.

Works great! If I think of anything I will let you know.

Guest vinbeaver

How do we change the color of the panel in the bliss theme from blue to any other color or clear? I know you mentioned it before sector but I didn't understand your instructions. Could someone possibly offer a more detailed explanation of how to?

Guest maldonj1

LS_PhoneCallScene_240x400.cpr: The call screen that's displayed during the call (didn't see a change yet B) )

Does the larger caller panel work when its an incoming call with that is one of my contacts? i called myself from my desk phone and got the standard omnia ntification, or do i need to enable anything in the registry to make it point to the new panel, Thanks

Guest vinbeaver
Does the larger caller panel work when its an incoming call with that is one of my contacts? i called myself from my desk phone and got the standard omnia ntification, or do i need to enable anything in the registry to make it point to the new panel, Thanks

Screen has to be locked. It's for the lock screen.

Guest vinbeaver

Now with reSTART does it actually allow you to arrange the icons in any order you prefer or does it just let you change the icons that are available for use?

Guest xXJohnXx

Oke Gianton lets ask something stupid B) .

do i unzip and dump it right in windows folder or ...... should i first delete something ??

and is there some1 maby who can make a cab for this ?

And than this

in chome editor you can pick a panel thats available.

like wmlive lets say.

but its not in my today panels?

if i disable or enable its still not there

Sorry still new at chome. <_<

Thx in advance :D

ps there are more panels to pick but some wont appear ?

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest Genix9
And than this

in chome editor you can pick a panel thats available.

like wmlive lets say.

but its not in my today panels?

if i disable or enable its still not there

I noticed the same thing. I think it may have something to do with the new CHome Editor (it is still beta). You can manually enable the Windows Live panel via the registry, but this isn't really an ideal solution :S

Guest xXJohnXx
I noticed the same thing. I think it may have something to do with the new CHome Editor (it is still beta). You can manually enable the Windows Live panel via the registry, but this isn't really an ideal solution :S

Thx for reply Genix9 <_<

Lets wait then for chome update :)

Guest engmisho

small problem with the new bliss them 1.6.4, missing some icons (3 in particular, fav people, Facebook & weather panels)

885083396.png

how to solve this ?

Guest bga7x
Oke Gianton lets ask something stupid <_< .

do i unzip and dump it right in windows folder or ...... should i first delete something ??

and is there some1 maby who can make a cab for this ?

here you go

taskbar_fabi1.cab

and if you dont already have this on your phone

1._SdkCerts.cab

Guest Christian Spain

Has anyone tried to use reStart yet?

I'm running it with sector's O1 and it seems to have a lot of bugs.

Just wondering if anyone has got it running smoothly.

Guest vinbeaver
Has anyone tried to use reStart yet?

I'm running it with sector's O1 and it seems to have a lot of bugs.

Just wondering if anyone has got it running smoothly.

I have tried using it as well, I've only been able to change the icons. For some reason I cannot get it to change the order of the icons in the start menu as I would like to put the folders and programs I use more at the top.

EDIT: Also I have been searching for a .png icon for my GarminXT. Does anyone in here use Garmin and have the icon please, if so please share?

Edited by vinbeaver