Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott6

i910 Omnia, shows SDHC as %100 full

4 posts in this topic

Why does my i910 omnia shows my 8gb SDHC as full... when its not. I only have about 5gb of music on it, and it show it as 100% used by windows when I am pluged into my PC..

Edited by Scott6

Do you use touchplayer? (smplayer)

Why does my i910 omnia shows my 8gb SDHC as full... when its not. I only have about 5gb of music on it, and it show it as 100% used by windows when I am pluged into my PC..

There is a post from last year, that touch player fills the drive location, when doing an update of the music library. This happens because some of your mp3 tags are corrupt. The post said to download "media Monkey" free version, on your PC and clean your mp3 tags, reformat your Omnia SDHC card, and reload your music files from your PC. I did that, and the problem was solved. If you try to put the files on your internal 8G hard drive, the same thing happens it fills to max. Hope this helps :D

There is a post from last year, that touch player fills the drive location, when doing an update of the music library. This happens because some of your mp3 tags are corrupt. The post said to download "media Monkey" free version, on your PC and clean your mp3 tags, reformat your Omnia SDHC card, and reload your music files from your PC. I did that, and the problem was solved. If you try to put the files on your internal 8G hard drive, the same thing happens it fills to max. Hope this helps <_<

What do you mean clean them? I did edit them all in vista with explore?